Hull FC U18s 0 v 2 SWFC U18s

1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

Another top performance from the boys this morning seeing of a Hull side that were always in Wednesdays shadow throughout the whole game. The first half was scoreless with a couple of good strikes from O’Brien bringing out the best from the opposition keeper in horrible blustery conditions. This young Wednesday team were in total control of this game and was no surprise when Wednesday went 1 nil up around the hour mark when Brandy was brought down in the area and O’Brien despached  the resultant penalty into the net. (I pulled my hat over my face tbh, couldn’t watch it). Charles Hagan made it 2 with about 15 mins to go and the boys saw out the game at their own pace. The unbeaten run continues lads and lassies.

great news

25 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Another top performance from the boys this morning seeing of a Hull side that were always in Wednesdays shadow throughout the whole game. The first half was scoreless with a couple of good strikes from O’Brien bringing out the best from the opposition keeper in horrible blustery conditions. This young Wednesday team were in total control of this game and was no surprise when Wednesday went 1 nil up around the hour mark when Brandy was brought down in the area and O’Brien despached  the resultant penalty into the net. (I pulled my hat over my face tbh, couldn’t watch it). Charles Hagan made it 2 with about 15 mins to go and the boys saw out the game at their own pace. The unbeaten run continues lads and lassies.

Great stuff.  

Thanks for the updates John.  

Onwards and upwards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John O'Brien said:

Great stuff keeping us all updated mate - you're lad seems to be doing really well.

• Like 1