Sold out

56 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

My mate reckons he's seen him working in a boozer near Birmingham Airport...funnily enough he said he had a briefcase with him that was open and it looked like he had curtain rings in it.

So he’s flippin moonlighting is he... typical, he looks shifty and his wife looks high maintenance.

20 minutes ago, cfox198 said:

More a case of people buying tickets and not attending (especially QPR) but racking up the points to be in with a chance of getting United tickets, no way would QPR had sold out if we had not had United away coming up

If it's only the top tier at QPR it could genuinely be sold out - remember there is a decent number of London Owls to add to those who go home and away. 

10 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

If it's only the top tier at QPR it could genuinely be sold out - remember there is a decent number of London Owls to add to those who go home and away. 

If it’s only the top tier, then they will generally let you in if the bottom tier is empty

4 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Not been to the stye since we beat them 3-1 there in the Steel City Cup around 94ish

Its a vile place with nasty people

I've stayed away since the last swine flu outbreak.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stevelknievel said:

Only annoying thing is that we could definitely sell more, but a lot of clubs won’t give us a bigger allocation. Birmingham are a good example of this.

You end up going and seeing a half empty stadium with us all crammed in to one section and massive areas of the home end with gapping holes in it. 

Sounds familiar lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

I detour round the bumall if at that side of the city, cos if someone sees me they will name a foookin stand after me.

The fact that you’ve mentioned it on here is a spurious enough link for them lobbers.

Sherlyegg stand coming soon At BDTBL!!   

7 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Not been to the stye since we beat them 3-1 there in the Steel City Cup around 94ish

Its a vile place with nasty people

Summed it up right there. I'd like to be a bit like I am with Barnsley and Rotherham with United, small club inside hoping they do well (to a point), but they're just a team virtually universally supported by two hats. 

5 hours ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Didn't Brum give us 3.3k for the game during the 15/16 season with the disgruntled Brummie supporter?

yer think your right ,don't think pulling that sign down and tango jumping on it helped with future allocations of tickets ,if away supporters want to smash things up ,a year later we get less tickets , way things are going they 1 day might try to ban away supporters, if the police had there way that would already happen. 

7 hours ago, Stevelknievel said:

Only annoying thing is that we could definitely sell more, but a lot of clubs won’t give us a bigger allocation. Birmingham are a good example of this.

You end up going and seeing a half empty stadium with us all crammed in to one section and massive areas of the home end with gapping holes in it. 

No reason why Birmingham shouldn't release more tickets. There is space at the same end of the ground. If not I for one will have to brave it in the home end. Brum will make money from increasing our allocation.

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

:biggrin:  The Sherlyegg Stand. Got a certain ring to it has that.

1 hour ago, Bark1062 said:

The fact that you’ve mentioned it on here is a spurious enough link for them lobbers.

Sherlyegg stand coming soon At BDTBL!!   

I would sue the foookers out of existence lol

• Haha 1