Sold out

Only annoying thing is that we could definitely sell more, but a lot of clubs won’t give us a bigger allocation. Birmingham are a good example of this.

You end up going and seeing a half empty stadium with us all crammed in to one section and massive areas of the home end with gapping holes in it. 

6 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Only annoying thing is that we could definitely sell more, but a lot of clubs won’t give us a bigger allocation. Birmingham are a good example of this.

You end up going and seeing a half empty stadium with us all crammed in to one section and massive areas of the home end with gapping holes in it. 

I know I totally agree.

We get a 2800 allocation for a stadium that holds 29k and are averaging 21k. They might as well take advantage of the away demand.

6 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

You make a good point..

It will be the same at QPR.

The bottom tier at the away end will be empty..

16 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

It all comes down to policing costs and the fact that more fans pose more risk of incidents both inside and outside the ground.

I know to most its harmless "banter" and rarely do people get hurt but throwing wheelie bins and ripping hoardings down doesn't help!!

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

It all comes down to policing costs and the fact that more fans pose more risk of incidents both inside and outside the ground.

I know to most its harmless "banter" and rarely do people get hurt but throwing wheelie bins and ripping hoardings down doesn't help!!

And ponting at people in exec boxeslol

7 minutes ago, Almat said:

And, bizarrely, some home fans exec boxes stuck right behind....

God I love that video.

What do you think that bloke does for a living ?

I reckon that he sells shower curtain rings and that his area is the South Midlands... he’s asked if he can have Wales too but the management don’t think that he’s dynamic enough.

He will have an air freshener hanging from the Vectra rear view mirror as he drives around his patch listening to Phil Collins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Not been to the stye since we beat them 3-1 there in the Steel City Cup around 94ish

Its a vile place with nasty people

Not been there since April '80 when Curran scored a cracker.

Wouldn't give them the steam off my wee wee 

UTO FTP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
34 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

God I love that video.

I reckon that he sells shower curtain rings and that his area is the South Midlands... he’s asked if he can have Wales too but the management don’t think that he’s dynamic enough.

He will have an air freshener hanging from the Vectra rear view mirror as he drives around his patch listening to Phil Collins.

Sounds good to me!!

43 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

God I love that video.

My mate reckons he's seen him working in a boozer near Birmingham Airport...funnily enough he said he had a briefcase with him that was open and it looked like he had curtain rings in it.