The talk of moving to Weedon Street...

3 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Millwall away last season........

we found the actual steps in Camden Market 

B0E6589C-389F-4CAA-9175-04CDDFC4844A.jpeg

5FAB7BA0-EF60-4B5E-BA1B-A05F3E84B3A3.jpeg

3C213335-EDC4-4FE9-A75C-9E0D4FE6C272.jpeg

Apart from the different building on the right, the different wall on the left, different floor and lack of overhead beams, that is exactly the same place 

:carlosswfc:

Nice picture of Senor Bull btw, you all still look handy.

So as i was saying, uncanny that you have recreated the exact same spot.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

Apart from the different building on the right, the different wall on the left, different floor and lack of overhead beams, that is exactly the same place 

:carlosswfc:

Nice picture of Senor Bull btw, you all still look handy.

So as i was saying, uncanny that you have recreated the exact same spot.

Really is the exact same spot ....... things have a habit of changing over a period of almost 40 years!

7 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Really is the exact same spot ....... things have a habit of changing over a period of almost 40 years!

I'll let thi off then.

Was just trying to 'excite' you as this thread has become tame and civilised.

Boooooooooooo!

• Haha 3

Not being from a construction background at all, so probably a silly question but would a new site (if it ever did happen) have to be flattish ? if not there's loads of land either side of Midhurst Road over the back of the training ground and across the Don. 

17 minutes ago, paullie said:

Not being from a construction background at all, so probably a silly question but would a new site (if it ever did happen) have to be flattish ? if not there's loads of land either side of Midhurst Road over the back of the training ground and across the Don. 

They excavated into the hill to build Brighton's stadium, so presumably the site doesn't have to be flat to begin with. I imagine the additional costs would be pretty high though.

47 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

They excavated into the hill to build Brighton's stadium, so presumably the site doesn't have to be flat to begin with. I imagine the additional costs would be pretty high though.

Hope we move to the ski village, could have Eddie the Eagle as our new mascot. DC has no clue how to maximise income so prob won't happen.