SWFC Under 23's this Friday could feature big name players

46 minutes ago, torres said:

He isn’t the first name in the teamsheet anymore (when fit), it appears Jos won’t put up with his ridiculous self indulgent efforts unlike the previous regime. 

By this i mean Jos wants his team to be disciplined, stick to the role given, do what is best for the team.

If everything is equal he walks into our first 11 on ability but not sure he has the brain/attitude to match what the manager requires. 

While as limited as he is JP does exactly what Jos wants 

If we are talking about a midfield role, I’d say Hutch is more limited than JP. Hutch is a defensive shield who just sits in front of the back four. JP isn’t that type of player, he gets a foot in, but he moves around a lot more, always offering Bannan options He’s also a far better passer Different players I guess

Edited by gurujuan

59 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

If we are talking about a midfield role, I’d say Hutch is more limited than JP. Hutch is a defensive shield who just sits in front of the back four. JP isn’t that type of player, he gets a foot in, but he moves around a lot more, always offering Bannan options He’s also a far better passer Different players I guess

Nah dont agree, Hutch is by far a better all round footballer than Joey

39 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Any OT regulars going to this match? Ethel maybe?

Be interesting to see who plays & how. If we can only have 3 older players playing, does that include subs? Could we bring one on & take another off, still keeping only 3 on the pitch?

Im going but not clued up on who the younger players are.

After hooper pulled out of last one hooefully winnal will be playing

59 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Any OT regulars going to this match? Ethel maybe?

Be interesting to see who plays & how. If we can only have 3 older players playing, does that include subs? Could we bring one on & take another off, still keeping only 3 on the pitch?

I’m going !!! 

• Like 1