SWFC Under 23's this Friday could feature big name players

Guest Bulgaria
35 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I thought Hooper had suffered a set back 

He did 

He got a double bogie on the 17th at carnoustie.

Abdi will not play. Jos made it clear he would not play him at expense of development of others. It will be Winnall, Fox and Hutchinson. Think Hutch started back same time as Winnall with first team. not sure about Fox but has not been out too long if injured at all and he does turn out for U/23s. 

Personally good to see Winnall back and do not mind Hutch having game but its important to give young lads experience especially u/18 crew whose form suggests a bit special. Games at U/23 level will challenge them and bring them on.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

the word I used is a fit sam Hutchinson  would walk into any team , yer that never gona happen I think we all know that by now.  but at 2-0 up vs west brom if he came on there is no way we would have let a 2-0 lead slip. 

I don't think it's necessarily Hutch who we needed to come on, any decent experienced player would have done. Kirby was out of his depth. I'm not blaming the lad, he can't help his lack of experience. The mistake was made by Jos, I can understand blooding a youngster when you are 2 up but not against one of the top teams in the division.

Again I'm not having a go at Jos, I think he's a good manager but this did look like a misjudgement.

8 minutes ago, Quist said:

Abdi will not play. Jos made it clear he would not play him at expense of development of others. It will be Winnall, Fox and Hutchinson. Think Hutch started back same time as Winnall with first team. not sure about Fox but has not been out too long if injured at all and he does turn out for U/23s. 

Personally good to see Winnall back and do not mind Hutch having game but its important to give young lads experience especially u/18 crew whose form suggests a bit special. Games at U/23 level will challenge them and bring them on.

Ok Jos 

4 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He helped Hooper with Mrs Blenkinsops Shed construction 

He made sure the construction was level 

He has a good eye for these kind of things 

Pass me my  jacket Andy

:Pelupessy:

lol

I was certain i would be the only one to get this but I'm kinda glad I'm not.

It's an age thing :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Quist said:

Abdi will not play. Jos made it clear he would not play him at expense of development of others. It will be Winnall, Fox and Hutchinson. 

Please tell me if I'm missing something but why can't he play Abdi at the expense of the developmemt of others?

Is it okay to play Fox at the expense of Abdi?

Or did he mean not to play Abdi at the expense of the u18 or u23 lot?

Again, why doesn't this apply to Fox, Winnall or Hutch?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, james o connor said:

Nobody in this league would  sign hutchinson , he’s totally shot . The few times he’s played in the last 18 months he’s been dire . One of many that need shipping out . 

Prior to his injury last year he was one of our only good players ! The year before he was our best player.

This year he was used as a attacking midfielder a false 9 and a centre back in his games. Consistency there ?? Nope.

Played as a CB week in week out he is quality or played as a CM Week in Week out the same, yes he drops too deep but that's where coaching comes into it.

You cannot say he is a spent force when he's not been played properly. Clearly a better option that Pelupessy.

12 hours ago, Quist said:

:luhukay:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, handworth52 said:

aint hooper in Scotland? playing golf? I bet his m8 fletcher has joined him they both play regular in fact they spend far more time on the golf coarse than they do either playing or training. I extremely doubt that hooper will be anywhere near Hillsborough on Friday , abdi,winnall,fox all are getting a run out as long as they don't get any reactions in training ,in Abdi's case it be a miracle if he gets onto the pitch . 

Unless they are playing Hillsborough GC lol 

• Haha 1