SWFC Under 23's this Friday could feature big name players

Has Fox been injured? I thought it was just that Penney was preferred.

It will be good to have Hooper back fit although I'm not sure how we would fit him in to the team. Good player though.

I'm not sure about Hutch or Winnall. Hutch has been great at times but he is too much of a loose cannon and tends to drop too deep. Winnall is a decent striker but I think we have better.

23 minutes ago, prowl said:

Has Fox been injured? I thought it was just that Penney was preferred.

It will be good to have Hooper back fit although I'm not sure how we would fit him in to the team. Good player though.

I'm not sure about Hutch or Winnall. Hutch has been great at times but he is too much of a loose cannon and tends to drop too deep. Winnall is a decent striker but I think we have better.

a fit sam Hutchinson walks into any team in this league ,if he came on against west brom in front of the defence instead of a young boy in Kirby we would be 2points better off ,there is no way he would have ran through Hutchinson no way. 

5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

a fit sam Hutchinson walks into any team in this league ,if he came on against west brom in front of the defence instead of a young boy in Kirby we would be 2points better off ,there is no way he would have ran through Hutchinson no way. 

Nobody in this league would  sign hutchinson , he’s totally shot . The few times he’s played in the last 18 months he’s been dire . One of many that need shipping out . 

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Nobody in this league would  sign hutchinson , he’s totally shot . The few times he’s played in the last 18 months he’s been dire . One of many that need shipping out . 

the word I used is a fit sam Hutchinson  would walk into any team , yer that never gona happen I think we all know that by now.  but at 2-0 up vs west brom if he came on there is no way we would have let a 2-0 lead slip. 

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

As well as the return of Sam Winnall there could be Gary Hooper, Morgan Fox and Sam Hutchinson

Friday at Hillsborough - kick off at 1pm

aint hooper in Scotland? playing golf? I bet his m8 fletcher has joined him they both play regular in fact they spend far more time on the golf coarse than they do either playing or training. I extremely doubt that hooper will be anywhere near Hillsborough on Friday , abdi,winnall,fox all are getting a run out as long as they don't get any reactions in training ,in Abdi's case it be a miracle if he gets onto the pitch . 

Quicker they get fit and the better they play increases our chances of offloading a few in January. May sound harsh but a number of players have used up all their mulligans, and at the first whiff of any kind of deal, we should be sorting the paperwork out.