Jump to content


@owlstalk

SWFC Under 23's this Friday could feature big name players

Recommended Posts


As well as the return of Sam Winnall there could be Gary Hooper, Morgan Fox and Sam Hutchinson

Friday at Hillsborough - kick off at 1pm


 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Has Fox been injured? I thought it was just that Penney was preferred.

 

It will be good to have Hooper back fit although I'm not sure how we would fit him in to the team. Good player though.

 

I'm not sure about Hutch or Winnall. Hutch has been great at times but he is too much of a loose cannon and tends to drop too deep. Winnall is a decent striker but I think we have better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


As well as the return of Sam Winnall there could be Gary Hooper, Morgan Fox and Sam Hutchinson

Friday at Hillsborough - kick off at 1pm

 

Thought Abdi was playing ? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S36 OWL said:

 

Thought Abdi was playing ? 

 

Think you're right - he should be there too mate


 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Jos indicated that Hooper is fit again to play ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Van Aken? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping for updates / sightings from Ethel the Tree and any others who might be there.

 

Maybe there should be a points system for the spotting of the rarest person.

 

Is there an Observers guide to Wednesday players with photo's and descriptions? Plumage, boot colour, etc

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, prowl said:

Has Fox been injured? I thought it was just that Penney was preferred.

 

It will be good to have Hooper back fit although I'm not sure how we would fit him in to the team. Good player though.

 

I'm not sure about Hutch or Winnall. Hutch has been great at times but he is too much of a loose cannon and tends to drop too deep. Winnall is a decent striker but I think we have better.

a fit sam Hutchinson walks into any team in this league ,if he came on against west brom in front of the defence instead of a young boy in Kirby we would be 2points better off ,there is no way he would have ran through Hutchinson no way. 

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

a fit sam Hutchinson walks into any team in this league ,if he came on against west brom in front of the defence instead of a young boy in Kirby we would be 2points better off ,there is no way he would have ran through Hutchinson no way. 

Nobody in this league would  sign hutchinson , he’s totally shot . The few times he’s played in the last 18 months he’s been dire . One of many that need shipping out . 

  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought you could only play 3 over 23’s in these matches.

 

I could be wrong, happy to be corrected.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Nobody in this league would  sign hutchinson , he’s totally shot . The few times he’s played in the last 18 months he’s been dire . One of many that need shipping out . 

the word I used is a fit sam Hutchinson  would walk into any team , yer that never gona happen I think we all know that by now.  but at 2-0 up vs west brom if he came on there is no way we would have let a 2-0 lead slip. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I thought Hooper had suffered a set back 

Yeah he tripped over a bar stool in the 19th at At Andrews.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bradowl said:

What about Van Aken? 

More chance of seeing Van Der Valk :carlosswfc:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


As well as the return of Sam Winnall there could be Gary Hooper, Morgan Fox and Sam Hutchinson

Friday at Hillsborough - kick off at 1pm

aint hooper in Scotland? playing golf? I bet his m8 fletcher has joined him they both play regular in fact they spend far more time on the golf coarse than they do either playing or training. I extremely doubt that hooper will be anywhere near Hillsborough on Friday , abdi,winnall,fox all are getting a run out as long as they don't get any reactions in training ,in Abdi's case it be a miracle if he gets onto the pitch . 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matias should be back shortly, out for a couple of weeks weren't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quicker they get fit and the better they play increases our chances of offloading a few in January. May sound harsh but a number of players have used up all their mulligans, and at the first whiff of any kind of deal, we should be sorting the paperwork out. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andoverowl said:

More chance of seeing Van Der Valk :carlosswfc:

He helped Hooper with Mrs Blenkinsops Shed construction 

He made sure the construction was level 

He has a good eye for these kind of things 

 

 

 

Pass me my  jacket Andy

:Pelupessy:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I thought you could only play 3 over 23’s in these matches.

 

I could be wrong, happy to be corrected.

 

 

3 overage outfield players and an overage keeper can play 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×