Nuhiu could kickstart his season with Kosovo

On 10/10/2018 at 22:00, coreyswfc said:

League 1 footballer at best. Embarrassing watching him at times.

So you and one or two others on here are definitely not Jos's love child. I think I'll err on the side of Jos when it comes to judging whether Nuhiu is good enough or not. For whats it worth, along with the vast majority, I think he is worth a place in the squad if not the starting 11. Like I've said before I bet you wasn't commenting on here last May about how embarrassed you were for Nuhiu scoring all those embarrassing goals. Lifes a buggar aint it..:picnic:

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

So you and one or two others on here are definitely not Jos's love child. I think I'll err on the side of Jos when it comes to judging whether Nuhiu is good enough or not. For whats it worth, along with the vast majority, I think he is worth a place in the squad if not the starting 11. Like I've said before I bet you wasn't commenting on here last May about how embarrassed you were for Nuhiu scoring all those embarrassing goals. Lifes a buggar aint it..:picnic:

Feel free to find one of my posts saying how good of a footballer he is . I don't dislike the guy he's just not good enough . That's my opinion and you have yours . Ps I didn't spit at his kids .

Yes he could kicksart his season. Playing against Gibraltar and the Isle of man children's team is a brilliant way to get his season going in the championship. 

BTW. When is he going to get his season started. He's only been here for three or more years now.