Nuhiu could kickstart his season with Kosovo

On 11/10/2018 at 07:58, steelowl said:

hogwash

one of the most skilful players with the ball

more often than not gives everything

team player

often links play 

handful attracts defenders 

His prob for people entrenched in opinion is he is too big and looks and sometimes is clumsy 

One of the most skilful with the ball??

...............Have a day off lad 

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 07:58, steelowl said:

hogwash

one of the most skilful players with the ball

more often than not gives everything

team player

often links play 

handful attracts defenders 

His prob for people entrenched in opinion is he is too big and looks and sometimes is clumsy 

Of course he attracts defenders, Christ they are practically fighting with each other to mark him

and I'd agree he is brilliant at linking play....from us to them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

Of course he attracts defenders, Christ they are practically fighting with each other to mark him

Give over Ian you know that's not right ..

Give you an example last time he played about 70 mins in 

He ran 2/3 length of pitch with 2 Baggies either side chasing  who won the ball ?

And how did he do it ?

Any premier league game ? that would have been move of the week ..

Let's have a laugh with him 

But not at him ..

He's better than that .....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ian said:

you are far too deep in a trench to see above it 

I can only speak for myself - I appreciate him and can and do acknowledge his failings  and he isn't playing that well at the moment 

BUT the silence was deafening from the anti Nuhiu crowd on here when he was doing well and to not recognise his contribution especially to the team when we needed it last season is obtuse and frankly pathetic support of a player of ours 

however thankfully he won't read the rubbish on here,  but don't worry you can carry on groaning and booing the lad on the pitch 

it's page one of how to support a team  

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

you are far too deep in a trench to see above it 

I can only speak for myself - I appreciate him and can and do acknowledge his failings  and he isn't playing that well at the moment 

BUT the silence was deafening from the anti Nuhiu crowd on here when he was doing well and to not recognise his contribution especially to the team when we needed it last season is obtuse and frankly pathetic support of a player of ours 

however thankfully he won't read the rubbish on here,  but don't worry you can carry on groaning and booing the lad on the pitch 

it's page one of how to support a team  

The reason for the silence was down to mods deleting posts not the pathetic support you allude to...it's been well documented, nearly as often as the fact that Westwood won't play for us again 

when you say say he's not playing that well at the moment, he's playing as well as he has done for 90% of his career with us

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ian said:

The reason for the silence was down to mods deleting posts not the pathetic support you allude to...it's been well documented, nearly as often as the fact that Westwood won't play for us again 

when you say say he's not playing that well at the moment, he's playing as well as he has done for 90% of his career with us

IF true about some missing posts I don't know about them cos they are well not there and obviously missed the threads where it was 'well documented' 

I  apologise if you or people with similar views praised him I highly doubt many did

everyone entitled to put their opinion on here it's harmless to team morale, i hope - my bug and defence of our player Nuhiu is that people simply refuse to admit / recognise good in players they've turned against, as is starting to happen with Dawson 

19 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I’ve watched Wednesday home n away for 25 years mate...I’ve seen enough tripe to know know that he’s garbage!! 

seen 30+ more years than you and trust me he aint that bad in the round   

by 'watch more' I meant actually switch off the hate mode and recognise the good he does not just the bad 

I suppose we're all the same I've done it with players myself