Pulis not happy with S6 fixture switch for TV

This reminds me of CC moaning about fixture scheduling I call it getting an excuse in early so as a poor performance does not reflect too badly on him.

Really pleased it shows we have got him concerned and is a good positive sign for us.

28 minutes ago, owl-zat said:

I bet half the people moaning about Sky aren't complaining Tuesday night when sat in their armchair watching Q.P.R v Sheffield Wednesday on the red button :ph34r:

Bit of a strange bet that one. What if there's an odd number of people moaning about Sky? I'm not sure you've thought this through...or you've got more money than sense.

• Haha 1

On 09/10/2018 at 17:46, owlZfan84 said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tony-pulis-right-annoyed-boros-15252133

Only gives them 2 days to prep for their trip to S6, with 9/10 players away on international duty. 7 of those first team squad players I think.

It's mainly cos it messes up Pulis usual Fri night in. Cod n Chips. Lube up the blow up companion with left over ketchup.

Insert.

• Haha 1

Gotta say, regardless of pulis, these Friday games absolutely suck. 

Who the feck wants to watch football on a Friday evening?!

I have other things I do on friday evenings. 

And the fact that at least three of our fixtures have been moved to Friday in the first three months of the season means we are getting flecked around more than most. 

Pi55es me right off. I really wish SKY would feck off out of football. 

Look at this another way if this was a premiership game and Man Utd or Man City had just been told they have to play the game on the Friday 2 days after mot of your players are still on international duty. Do you think Mourinho would have said great think of the tv money or do you think his reaction would have been some what different.

We get £250,000 for every home tv sky games this makes it 3 in only 3 or 4 weeks so that money into the coffers to help with achieving FFP, for me its good for the club because the game being on sky will not affect the POTG tickets as with the prices we charge there is little or none POTG tickets sold.