Why don't the bookies fancy our chances?

2 hours ago, debram said:

So given the fact utd attack and attack calculating odds that shots on goal eventually pay off what chance have we a week tomorrow or even Saturday

Well they’ve had 194 shots in total this season and we’ve had 164.

And there’s been 164 shots on their goal compared to 242 on ours.

You can see why we’re odds of 4-1 to win there

1 hour ago, nilsson said:

Well they’ve had 194 shots in total this season and we’ve had 164.

And there’s been 164 shots on their goal compared to 242 on ours.

You can see why we’re odds of 4-1 to win there

Our midfield aint working, no backbone.

On 09/10/2018 at 08:59, RUMBELOWS91 said:

So according to SkyBet there are 15 teams more likely to make the top 6 than us. Teams like Wigan, Blackburn and Birmingham are seen as more likely to make the play offs.

Why don't they fancy our chances? (or rather why do they see us as rank outsiders?)

Do they know something we don't re January or do they just not rate us? I can't believe the odds are down to just how much money has been placed on other sides.

Statistically we are one of the worst performers in the league, I’ve wondered this myself but they predicted us to drop in form, we were 200/1 to win league & 33/1 for promotion even after we were 6th once we’d beat Bristol city 

On 09/10/2018 at 08:59, RUMBELOWS91 said:

So according to SkyBet there are 15 teams more likely to make the top 6 than us. Teams like Wigan, Blackburn and Birmingham are seen as more likely to make the play offs.

Why don't they fancy our chances? (or rather why do they see us as rank outsiders?)

Do they know something we don't re January or do they just not rate us? I can't believe the odds are down to just how much money has been placed on other sides.

Can’t belev that you are asking that question.

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 08:59, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Because they are sensible