Wed 10/10 9am: STH w 660+TPP

Wed 10/10 2pm: STH w 620+TPP

Thurs 11/10 9am: STH w 580+TPP

Thurs 11/10 2pm: STH w 540+TPP

Fri 12/10 9am: STH w 500+TPP

Fri 12/10 2pm: STH w 460+TPP

Mon 15/10 9am: All Season Ticket Holders

Mon 15/10 2pm: All Gold Members

great prices ,but don't get the cant buy a u13 online? only in shop. if your child is u13 then clearly there a season ticket holder and there date of birth is logged so don't get it? . well done Birmingham ,I think the league should do what premier do and have £20 away tickets remember the away day costs way more than that with travel ,drink food etc 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

great prices ,but don't get the cant buy a u13 online? only in shop. if your child is u13 then clearly there a season ticket holder and there date of birth is logged so don't get it? . well done Birmingham ,I think the league should do what premier do and have £20 away tickets remember the away day costs way more than that with travel ,drink food etc 

Adult ST holders are buying u13 tickets to build points up. No intention of going, just getting the points. 

8 hours ago, station road owl said:

Adult ST holders are buying u13 tickets to build points up. No intention of going, just getting the points. 

how can u buy a ticket for a child and points go on your points total? I get it when say sunderland are charging £2 and £8 for cup game and some have done that etc but wont make sense buying a child u13 ticket as im pretty sure the points would have to be on there total,i could be wrong though. 

12 hours ago, handworth52 said:

how can u buy a ticket for a child and points go on your points total? I get it when say sunderland are charging £2 and £8 for cup game and some have done that etc but wont make sense buying a child u13 ticket as im pretty sure the points would have to be on there total,i could be wrong though. 

You can change age bracket of ticket when you buy online 

Hoping to get decent seats this year, last season's frustrating 1-0 defeat was made even more depressing by being near the front and getting absolutely pisswetthrough because Birmingham didn't build a roof that actually covered the seats at the front of the stand.

Oh yeah I remember the traffic crawl now. Going on train this year.

What made it even worse was not being able to get an internet signal on phone and only after the game seeing a photo that somebody had posted on here just after the start of the Wednesday fans clearly showing an unsold block of vacant seats near the back that we could have moved to instead of enduring the monsoon. 

19 hours ago, alanharper said:

Oh yeah I remember the traffic crawl now. Going on train this year.

What made it even worse was not being able to get an internet signal on phone and only after the game seeing a photo that somebody had posted on here just after the start of the Wednesday fans clearly showing an unsold block of vacant seats near the back that we could have moved to instead of enduring the monsoon. 

How much have you found train tickets for? Looking at £46 I think unless I am mistaken.