Taking two others up

Why do you say Boro will add nothing to the Premier League?  They would say they add more than us.

I'd like two Sheffield clubs up.  I was regularly watching both clubs in 1961-2 season when we both finished in the top six.  And I'd like a late surge from Rotherham for the 3rd spot.  

• Like 1

I’ve never understood how some people can have kind thoughts towards the pigs

I think those kind of people in our fan base must not know any pigs

Fuuck em, I’d like to see them go out of business

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

10 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Agree with plonk. Why would anyone ever want THEM to have success.

FWIW....... i think WBA and stoke to go up automatic....middle bra, weeds, Swansea and pigs for play offs. We may pip Swansea for that 6th spot tho

10 hours ago, RobbieOwler said:

But surely Sheffield United over Leeds United! At least you're more likely to be related to a Sheff U supporter or live near one, they're not that bad! Leeds are just scum.

neither ffs

Never really cared for United or how they did. 

Now in this day and age of social media they are weeing me off. I have to 20+ posts every week from people I’ve known for years, most of whom I never even knew like football, yet alone supported united.

They are getting more annoyjng and predictable that’s those full time mums that have nothing better than showing us daily updates of their 4 kids either covered in spaghetti, dressed up for Halloween, wearing school uniforms, going swimming, football training or being on the most depressing holiday of all time. We get it Sarah, you’re a slag!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Marpals said:

To be fair they don't actually looking on their forum.

Far more of our fans thinking we are going up than theirs i would say.

Personally I wouldn't go near their forum. I have to

work wirh several who constantly tell me they're going up & in town Sat night there were loads singing a song about going up, made me fell quite ill tbh!