Taking two others up

If you could pick two of the current top 6 up with us who would you choose?

I'd pick Forest and Sheff U. Last choice might be controversial but it would be great to see both Sheffield teams in the premiership once again, obviously for just a season whilst we stay up and they beat Derbys record for lowest points in a season.

Leeds can rot and will be intolerable back in the big time. I like West Brom but they've just been relegated and Middlesbrough will add nothing to the premier league.

Screenshot_20181008-080914_Samsung Internet.jpg

9 minutes ago, RobbieOwler said:

If you could pick two of the current top 6 up with us who would you choose?

I'd pick Forest and Sheff U. Last choice might be controversial but it would be great to see both Sheffield teams in the premiership once again, obviously for just a season whilst we stay up and they beat Derbys record for lowest points in a season.

Leeds can rot and will be intolerable back in the big time. I like West Brom but they've just been relegated and Middlesbrough will add nothing to the premier league.

Screenshot_20181008-080914_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd like to see United go out of business

If not 4th division maximum 

• Haha 3

Us, Leeds and Forest should all be playing top flight football and it would be better for the Premier league too. The likes of Bournemouth can do one back to the 4th tier as far as i'm concerned.

Saying that, having the pigs up with us would be good for the city and give us something extra to be playing for. Whilst i don't like them, i do enjoy the rivalry and the matches against them, probably more than seeing them languish. 

If i could take 2 up with us this season it would be Forest and Leeds, then the pigs come up the season after, so we have an extra year of building. Their transfer policy would get them found out very quickly in the top division.

United and anyone except the scum from Leeds for me.

Thats based in the Derby game a few days after the 2 Wednesday lads were killed on the way back from Coventry......you could hear a pin drop for the minute silence and I never have and never will forget that, changed my opinion of them in 60 seconds