Will The Westwood Scenario Cost Us

8 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

So , Jos don't want clean sheets and to give more confidence to a weak defence?

West's in next game if owner let him.

His wants to play out from the back. he can do this better with Dawson then Westwood or Wildsmith.

Bit like Bravo for city not as good as Hart with his hands but better with his feet. 

And just like pep did. Jos also has a plan which seems to be starting to work.

Why undo it all now.

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

His wants to play out from the back. he can do this better with Dawson then Westwood or Wildsmith.

Bit like Bravo for city not as good as Hart with his hands but better with his feet. 

And just like pep did. Jos also has a plan which seems to be starting to work.

Why undo it all now.

Because we aint kept a clean sheet and ours is a top 2 squad going forward.

My guess is Westy refused a Summer move so Chansiri won't pick him.

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Will every game 2-1 playing out from the back who cares about clean sheets.

Westwood isn't coming back for whatever reason. 

Personally now I can see why he has Dawson as our number one.

45 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

So if we don't keep a clean sheet all season but win every game, where would we end up ?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

Perhaps it means Westwood ISN'T performing in training ?

is westwood actually training? are the club allowing him to train on an even keel?

if the other two keepers are performing 'in training' worse than dawson does under a high ball, than we may want to consider playing 'goalie when needed'.

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Will every game 2-1 playing out from the back who cares about clean sheets.

Westwood isn't coming back for whatever reason. 

Personally now I can see why he has Dawson as our number one.

Yep, get us up and I don't care how.

For me, better chance with Westy.

But if this happens, it's a knighthood job for Chansiri and Jos.

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I to am fed of talking to numpties like you so I'll agree to disagree.

Anyone who questions JL decisions after the complete reversal of fortunes in a remarkably short period without spending money creating a team from CC mess in my book is a numpty. People should be raving about our young keepers who have displaced KW in the team. What ever the reason is for JL decision regarding KW he has done it for the best interest of the team to achieve results. Not all of his decisions will be understood by everyone. The very simple fact of the matter is that our keeper is now Dawson and people should move on and accept it then back the young guy and support him because he is playing for our beloved team. If Dawson was a liability and has cost us points then I could perhaps understand some of the negative comments, but the fact is that he has done very little wrong and has made much fewer mistakes than more experienced outfield players. This makes it all the more mystifying that not everyone is excited by our young prospect and understand that he still has parts of his game to improve that experience and confidence will complete the learning curve. Our manager and young players are a revelation, typical some fans just can't see it or get excited about the prospects we have currently. Numpty OUT !

• Like 1

A goalkeeper is only as good as his defence let’s be honest how many would Westwood have stopped that Dawson hasn’t?? I’d say maybe 2 one of which v West Brom and other v Stoke that’s it for me. Other than that there’s been reasonable reasons for conceding. Yehhh he looked abit flappy v Bristol but he pulled through it. I’d would prefer wildsmith though because I think he can command the area better. But in Dawson we have a good distributor of the ball and an enthusiastic youth that’s only going to get better if he’s this good now what’s he going to be like in his prime??? Forget Westwood now everyone there’s more to it than we know and obviously something enough for other squads not to be interested in signing him on loan or owt. He’s gone now let’s stop piling the pressure on our kids give them support and they will thrive without a doubt