Who is out of contract at the end of the season?

On 07/10/2018 at 22:20, York_Owl said:

Westwood 

Jones

Abdi

Boyd

Pudil

Lee

Hooper

Matias

Fox

Were coping quite well without any of these apart from maybe pudl, matius too unpredictable, move them all on and jos should have money to buy or loan a couple of quality players to suite his style.

3 hours ago, debram said:

Were coping quite well without any of these apart from maybe pudl, matius too unpredictable, move them all on and jos should have money to buy or loan a couple of quality players to suite his style.

I wonder which of these the blunts fancy.  :rolleyes:

On 07/10/2018 at 22:47, jamiejohn said:

The only one I would definitely keep if he can prove his fitness is Kieran lee . He’s one of the best players in the league in a position were we are short 

Bannan

Pelupessy

Onomah

Jones

Abdi

Reach

Lee

Hector (on occasion)

Then from the youth 

Kirby

Jack Lee

If necessary 

Palmer

Very short

On 07/10/2018 at 22:37, WalthamOwl said:

I think I would be okay with them all going at the minute to be honest. If Lee and Hooper could both get fully fit I would love them to stay but I doubt they will ever stay fit for long. 

I can see the club taking the view that they are too injury  prone and don't fit in the age group of players Jos likes.  I honestly don't think either will be offered a new contract .

Not enough of our players on Premier league wages are out of contract. 

Abdi and Jones have two more years. 

Sorry. Who are abdi and Jones? 

I expect Boyd is on a contract until he's 50. Rhodes will be back at tje6emd of the season. 

We are paying over £1m a month to players who are on the owners pariah list. Most of those will be at Hillsborough for at least two more years. 

Great man management at Hillsborough. Are our contracts negotiated from a padded cell? 

Whoever negotiates should be in one 

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:04, Tony Pulis said:

Bannan

Pelupessy

Onomah

Jones

Abdi

Reach

Lee

Hector (on occasion)

Then from the youth 

Kirby

Jack Lee

If necessary 

Palmer

Very short

Bannan Onomah Hutchinson - Good Enough

Pelupessy - use from the bench.

Rest - not good enough (not including the young lads).

Reach is the only player we have like Lee who has legs and gets in the box but he is better our wide as he creates so much for us.

If we can get Lee fit he makes us a lot better and to be honest a fully fit Lee gets in the side ahead of all the above.

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Reach is the only player we have like Lee who has legs and gets in the box but he is better our wide as he creates so much for us.

If we can get Lee fit he makes us a lot better and to be honest a fully fit Lee gets in the side ahead of all the above.

I very much doubt Lee will play for us again. 

Club cant justify giving him a new contract given his injury record and he is long way from being ready to play.

I suspect his career might be over, although I really hope not! 

1 minute ago, Think tank said:

I very much doubt Lee will play for us again. 

Club cant justify giving him a new contract given his injury record and he is long way from being ready to play.

I suspect his career might be over, although I really hope not! 

I agree mate. Would imagine if he was to get fit he would be allowed to train with the club over pre season in the hope of earning a deal but I like you suspect his career may be over.

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Switch Hutchinson and Pelupessy around.

6 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Not enough of our players on Premier league wages are out of contract. 

Abdi and Jones have two more years. 

Sorry. Who are abdi and Jones? 

I expect Boyd is on a contract until he's 50. Rhodes will be back at tje6emd of the season. 

We are paying over £1m a month to players who are on the owners pariah list. Most of those will be at Hillsborough for at least two more years. 

Great man management at Hillsborough. Are our contracts negotiated from a padded cell? 

Whoever negotiates should be in one 

Do you ever tell the truth?

Both Jones and Abdi's contracts are up this summer. Boyd's is also up this summer.

Who are these players we're paying £1m a month too?? We signed Wayne Rooney or summat?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Switch Hutchinson and Pelupessy around.

Cant agree. A fit hutch is streets ahead of Pelupessy and should be starting.

Pelupessy is ok but is too in and out of a game for me. Would be much more effective coming on to protect a lead than starting.

13 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Pelupessy is ok but is too in and out of a game for me. Would be much more effective coming on to protect a lead than starting.

Hutch needs to prove his fitness in the ressies first, even then only a place on the bench becons.

16 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Not for me mate.

Hutchinsons style means he is up and down the pitch all the time, and usually this means he is caught out if position.

It also has a knock on effect that Bannan has to cover for him a lot.

10 hours ago, sw1867 said:

Fourth post on four different threads slagging off Wednesday. Give it a rest. Go and play on your own forum.

Probably has a knee trembler every time he writes something nasty.. I saw yourcomment on earlier thread and then he makes another nasty jibe on this thread which is beyond rediculous. Obviously upset we are performing better than anticipated and financial troubles are not as bad as he had hoped and most of those out of contract are not key to our future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Both Jones and Abdi's contracts are up this summer. Boyd's is also up this summer.

Who are these players we're paying £1m a month too?? We signed Wayne Rooney or summat?

Rough guess. I recon there must be at least four or five here who earn 1m a month or more.

3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Not for me mate.

Hutchinsons style means he is up and down the pitch all the time, and usually this means he is caught out if position.

It also has a knock on effect that Bannan has to cover for him a lot.

Have to agree if anything Hutch is the type of player to bring on as a sub to sure up a game. 

Remember against Brighton when defending a lead. he didn't miss a tackle.

When we are sat defening in 2 banks of 4 it suits him perfectly.

19 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Rough guess. I recon there must be at least four or five here who earn 1m a month or more.

5 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

lol

Actually only Jones fits the bill.