Who is out of contract at the end of the season?

4 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Westwood 

Jones

Abdi

Boyd

Pudil

Lee

Hooper

Matias

Fox

Can see all of them going tbh. Would like to see Pudil offered a new deal and if we can get them fit and playing somehow before the end of the season I’d want us to try and keep Hooper, Lee and Matius. 

16 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Westwood 

Jones

Abdi

Boyd

Pudil

Lee

Hooper

Matias

Fox

I think I would be okay with them all going at the minute to be honest. If Lee and Hooper could both get fully fit I would love them to stay but I doubt they will ever stay fit for long. 

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Too right mate  

Dont get me wrong, on paper they are some of our best players on that list but if they aren't playing or always injured then get shut, soften the FFP blow and hopefully in a season or two we maybe able to reinvest some serious funds back into the starting 11 and build for promotion should we fail this year.

Edited by Blue and white

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Westwood

Palmer

Pudil

Boyd

Lee

Jones

Abdi

Matias

Hooper

Fletcher

Some of those have contributed in their time here already (Westwood, Palmer, Pudil, Lee, Hooper and Fletcher). There seems little reason for Westwood to hang around even if wanted. Pudil and Fletcher will probably be just too past-it for next season. Love it if Lee and Hooper could get fit again and we keep them, as they're two of our greatest players. Palmer we should hold on to as well, along with Matias

Boyd, Jones and Abdi rarely play anyway, and when they did, their performances were often mediocre at best, and we will hardly miss them

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Dont get me wrong, on paper they are some of our best players on that list but if they aren't playing or always injured then get shut, soften the FFP blow and hopefully in a season or two we maybe able to reinvest some serious funds back into the starting 11 and build for promotion should we fail this year.

Totally agree