That Referee

Just now, alanharper said:

My favourite bit was when the Bristol player was down injured in our area. He allowed them to play on whilst they had the ball, and then when we won it back he still plays on, yet when we go through on goal he stops play.

Disgusting and blatant bias from the referee.

Just now, alanharper said:

My favourite bit was when the Bristol player was down injured in our area. He allowed them to play on whilst they had the ball, and then when we won it back he still plays on, yet when we go through on goal he stops play.

I was screaming at him for that, honestly unbelievable 

I know this sounds like sour grapes and all that, but he was awful. Gave them everything and not one person on here can justify where 7 minutes came from. 

Their player down so he blows when we break. We delay a throw in so their keeper can come back on and get booked. Add that to Dawson getting booked Wednesday night for taking a goal kick quicker than most keepers and you can see why we moan. 

I hate to use the world cheat but I'm starting to run out of reasons for their performances recently. 

Just now, latemodelchild said:

I know this sounds like sour grapes and all that, but he was awful. Gave them everything and not one person on here can justify where 7 minutes came from. 

Their player down so he blows when we break. We delay a throw in so their keeper can come back on and get booked. Add that to Dawson getting booked Wednesday night for taking a goal kick quicker than most keepers and you can see why we moan. 

I hate to use the world cheat but I'm starting to run out of reasons for their performances recently. 

We were up against the officials as well as Bristol today and that makes the result even more impressive.

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

He’s one of those refs who preys off weaker players and/or those nice players who agree with them over everything. As soon as you start questioning their decisions, these jobsworth’s really come into their own. Disgrace to the game 

Edited by FreshOwl