Dawson

3 hours ago, sw1867 said:

Ive put the bits in bold above but in hindsight it would have been easier for me to say ‘Agreed

I don’t think he is the complete keeper, far from it. He definitely needs to work on the high ball and continue to improve generally however he looks to me he will only get better.

Agreed

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ash76 said:

It’s fred mciver and typically a throwaway comment which implies criticism at club decisions 

I have no problems with Rhodes leaving us as it was a promotion for him so good luck and thanks for great job.

Also makes things much easier for squad when his son returns.

However,  the Westy situation - like Hirsty's was - is another nut job (Radio Sheffield, Doyen, ticket prices , Darby at al).

These need to be questioned , else we'll lose another 5,000 fans attending home games.  

Edited by fred mciver

17 hours ago, scram said:

As i said before - Dawson (and Wildsmith) developed under Weaver so i can't see Rhodes leaving as being a blow to them at all

I can. If Rhodes is the fantastic coach we’ve all been lead to believe he is then of course it’s a blow. 

He can potentially help bring them on to the next level. Not saying Weaver can’t just that loosing a quality experienced coach is a blow.

3 hours ago, fred mciver said:

I have no problems with Rhodes leaving us as it was a promotion for him so good luck and thanks for great job.

Also makes things much easier for squad when his son returns.

However,  the Westy situation - like Hirsty's was - is another nut job (Radio Sheffield, Doyen, ticket prices , Darby at al).

These need to be questioned , else we'll lose another 5,000 fans attending home games.  

Have we lost 5,000 already ?

• Like 1