IFollow

5 minutes ago, daleblue said:

are you, abroad? worked for me fine but I'm in the UK.

works ok on the uk one so i'm in fine.

just on the abroad one its taking an age to load the loading screen then when it does its not finishing loading everything it needs for the submit button :ghoulguy:

rest of the wednesday site is quick though.

17 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Anyone having issues with the login screen?

Its loading but its not properly loading in that the "sign in" button does nothing.

working without the VPN though

Doesnt work at all with my VPN this season, where it did last year. Can’t get to login screen at all, as you say. Evidently blocked the vast majority of IP addresses for the popular VPN services.

It’s one real downside of the whole VPN landscape - the good, reliable, non-iffy ones become the most popular, which makes them easier to detect and block.

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

Doesnt work at all with my VPN this season, where it did last year. Can’t get to login screen at all, as you say. Evidently blocked the vast majority of IP addresses for the popular VPN services.

It’s one real downside of the whole VPN landscape - the good, reliable, non-iffy ones become the most popular, which makes them easier to detect and block.

true.

IPTV for me next year I think

And while we’re on the subject, iFollow and services like it need to find a better workaround. Of course I understand they want to stop us scamming them, but I massively object to having to disable my privacy software completely for two hours. That’s not on. I’d happily sign up for an account that only let me log on from the UK if I was still allowed a UK VPN host to be active during sessions, but even that doesn’t work.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Just now, daleblue said:

For todays match, match on ifollow.

Oh yeah, no that’s what I’ll be doing too - and what I would’ve done either way - I just want to be able to leave my VPN on while I watch. Don’t see why my ISP should be allowed to see what sports games I watch, don’t want them having any more potential marketing clues than they already have.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Anyone got the link for where you watch the blasted thing? 

I've paid my £10 but can never work out where the bloody thing is played. 

Once you’ve paid your tenner you log in and go to ‘match centre’ from top of homepage, live video should be an option on there somewhere. Doesn’t usually start streaming until shortly before kickoff though.

Edited by Mr. Tom

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Anyone got the link for where you watch the blasted thing? 

I've paid my £10 but can never work out where the bloody thing is played. 

I have the same problem, i just click allsorts till it pops up. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

Oh yeah, no that’s what I’ll be doing too - and what I would’ve done either way - I just want to be able to leave my VPN on while I watch. Don’t see why my ISP should be allowed to see what sports games I watch, don’t want them having any more potential marketing clues than they already have.

Agree, should be able to view as you want, once you paid, with player you could also log into other clubs broadcast if the one from Wednesday went down, now you cant,

complete rip off.

Just now, Maddogbob said:

I have the same problem, i just click allsorts till it pops up. 

It's a bit unclear. 

If you go back to the payment screen and there is a link to the match.