Bristol City - V -The Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Bring on FF and Nuhiu

Dawson

Palmer.         Lees.       Hector.     Penney

Onomah.   Bannan.   Reach

Joao.     Nuhiu.    FF

Give ourselves a bloody chance Jos!!

Totally agree with that, id sooner us at least trying to win if we fail at least we tried. Im getting more and more frustrated with jos . 

1 minute ago, Dylan93 said:

I don’t know why folk are moaning. The performance is very similar to Leeds/WBA. The only difference being we haven’t scored a worldie to put our noses in front to sugarcoat it. 

Dont think we played so many loose misplaced passes v those two other sides and also bristol look nowhere near a top 6 side to me so the frustrating thing to me is WHY NOT HAVE A FUCKINGGO FFS?

Just now, Dylan93 said:

I don’t know why folk are moaning. The performance is very similar to Leeds/WBA. The only difference being we haven’t scored a worldie to put our noses in front to sugarcoat it. 

exactly the point, we have more points this year than we deserve.   

Anyone watch Leeds vs Brentford yesterday? That’s 2 good teams. Moreover, dean smith had zero respect for Leeds and took the game to them and should’ve won. Yes, that’s brentford who are the smallest club in the league with 5k crowds who continually sell their best players to survive. 

We are so negative!

• Like 1

We have got this fantastic ability to play the ball around the back 4/5 for about 15 seconds (which is fine) but then seem to have no earthly idea how to then transition the ball to midfield and so play it long (not so fine). If we're gonna play out from the back... play out from the back. If we're going to play it long... play it long. I don't get why we constantly do this thing where we play it long but waste 15/20 seconds before doing so by passing it sideways. 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Anyone watch Leeds vs Brentford yesterday? That’s 2 good teams. Moreover, dean smith had zero respect for Leeds and took the game to them and should’ve won. Yes, that’s brentford who are the smallest club in the league with 5k crowds who continually sell their best players to survive. 

We are so negative!

Maybe cos Brentford are good enough to go toe to toe with the good teams.

We aren't.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

We are so negative!

probably expectations; like Villa - we've both gone for the 'big names' on big contracts and it's generally failed. 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

We have got this fantastic ability to play the ball around the back 4/5 for about 15 seconds (which is fine) but then seem to have no earthly idea how to then transition the ball to midfield and so play it long (not so fine). If we're gonna play out from the back... play out from the back. If we're going to play it long... play it long. I don't get why we constantly do this thing where we play it long but waste 15/20 seconds before doing so by passing it sideways. 

No one upfront or in the channels to play it long. It's like we're aiming to not have the ball so we don't have to think about how to build up an attack.