Bristol City - V -The Wednesday OMDT

Major rethink needed 2nd half.

Brizzle are there for the taking but we don't look as though we have a structure to win this. Round pegs in round holes and attack them.

Come on jos open your eyes and grow a pair.

Edited by Fuzzy logics

2 minutes ago, splan80 said:

Not been good this first half for me. João has replaced fletch early on, who seed to be injured. We've barely had the ball. 0 shots until min 39 when reach hit a long range one and we shoulda done better with the corner João missing a flick on.  Barely any time in their half, never mind final 3rd. Insisting on playing out from back again and being closed down and Dawson loving it within seconds. Not much movement. Britsol haven't over threatened, but Dawson saves a good (lukcy) 1on1 chance. Need more in the second half. We've missed placed so many passes and ambled about for me. I know we are away, but I hope we have more tempo in the second half.

Didnt reach go 1 on 1 early on?

I'll take that at HT but **** me let's get into them 2nd half. We got no desire to take the game on and believe in ourselves. 

It's up to Jos as well, not just the players. Play players in their favoured positions. Give us something up front. Don't keep Fernando locked away like some sort of emergency ration and get out there and flipping have a go. I can take finishing mid table but I can't take finishing mid table when we can't even be arsed to have a go at getting in the top 6.