Brizzle Presser

As much as I love Sam,his days here look numbered and under the new regime,Id say that goes for quite a few of the rest of our out of contract players,I wouldnt be suprised to see Hooper released,this guy wants a fit squad 100 percenters,he wants athletes and wants a younger squad,games up for quite a few of CCs signings.

Must admit this manager hes a breathe of fresh air,hes not hiding behind excuses,seems to know what he wants and how to get it

On 05/10/2018 at 13:52, Quist said:

During last international break he was in Spain for treatment and has not been fully fit since.

if you believe stuff from unreliable resources I have some gold watches to sell really cheap £50 to you.

Genuine Rolex no doubt.

Bought from a Thai Businessman based locally, who gets them through his trusted Portuguese shipping agents.

Buy with Confidence! WTF:

38 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Genuine Rolex no doubt.

Bought from a Thai Businessman based locally, who gets them through his trusted Portuguese shipping agents.

Buy with Confidence! WTF:

Have I sold you one?

I’m not against Jos’s philosophy of wanting fully fit players - couldn’t agree more.

But writing players off because of injury records when they are clearly better (potentially) than our current starting eleven is just wrong. 

Sure Jos is older than me so he will remember Paul McGrath. And these days medical science is even better so we really should be able to manage those players who need a bit of a different approach as well.

1 minute ago, pj owl said:

I’m not against Jos’s philosophy of wanting fully fit players - couldn’t agree more.

But writing players off because of injury records when they are clearly better (potentially) than our current starting eleven is just wrong. 

Sure Jos is older than me so he will remember Paul McGrath. And these days medical science is even better so we really should be able to manage those players who need a bit of a different approach as well.

Except Abdi obviously!!