Forestieri

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Special mention for him tonight, real team performance. That’s what we want from him 

Fernando playing as a team player is even more lethal 

Getting better by the game, jos timing is perfect

Excellent tonight. A constant threat attacking wise and superb work ethic. Probably best highlighted by that chance created when him and Nuhiu closed down their back four. Unlucky not to have made it 3-0 really.

Huge bonus for us. He looks very hungry.

Would not expect him to miss that chance and  even allowing for Jos' bizarre substitutions we would probably have won if we went 3 ahead but that apart he was awesome tonight. Played for the team - constant threat (and still did more running and chasing after 80 minutes than Joao managed (the lazy little f u c k  e r)

Just now, zzmdu said:

If you've played football; you'd understand the finish & wouldnt describe it as poor.

He's just not managed to get his foot round it. 

Which resulted in what ?!   Come on now .... by his excellent standards it wasn’t his finest hour was it

Overall I thought he was excellent tonight though 

I agree - FF was definite MoM. Never stopped running and harrying their defenders, didn’t complain at getting hacked down and scored a good goal. FF at his best.

But if Sky want to get up Reachs arse that’s fine by me... hopefully we can flog him for £20m in January and solve our financial problems lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Which resulted in what ?!   Come on now .... by his excellent standards it wasn’t his finest hour was it

Overall I thought he was excellent tonight though 

If you've been a striker; you'd see that the foot not being just 1 inch further round the ball ends up in a 5 yard miss as apposed to a goal.

It wasn't the poor finish some are suggesting.

Edited by zzmdu
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

If you've been a striker; you'd see that the foot not being just 1 inch further round the ball ends up in a 5 yard miss as apposed to a goal.

It wasn't the poor finish some are suggesting.

Oh it was believe me and yes I have played football and was a striker and Fessi should have got that on target no excuses , he was excellent otherwise 

28 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Excellent tonight. A constant threat attacking wise and superb work ethic. Probably best highlighted by that chance created when him and Nuhiu closed down their back four. Unlucky not to have made it 3-0 really.

Huge bonus for us. He looks very hungry.

Not really unlucky.

it was a sitter.

that goes in and it’s game over.

overall he played very well though. Great to see.

49 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Why does he need a special mention . He played fairly well yeah but he wasn’t mom and doesn’t need the kid glove patting on the back 

People like you don’t understand what a player like him can bring to a bang average side, which is what we are without him 

his constant menacing around, winning free kicks. We don’t see players like him here enough so I’m somewhat cherishing it lol 

Edited by FreshOwl

1 hour ago, paulrs said:

I agree - FF was definite MoM. Never stopped running and harrying their defenders, didn’t complain at getting hacked down and scored a good goal. FF at his best.

But if Sky want to get up Reachs arse that’s fine by me... hopefully we can flog him for £20m in January and solve our financial problems lol

50 million not a penny less

Guest Willow Owl
57 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Why does he need a special mention . He played fairly well yeah but he wasn’t mom and doesn’t need the kid glove patting on the back 

Name me one player who was better than FF tonight. He was absolutely fantastic, worked his gonads off.