Tom Lees

On 04/10/2018 at 21:22, Costello 77 said:

How's that?

Has he been touted about?

I just meant mate he was always being looked at by Burnley at one point and it was mentioned he was being watched by a few but nothing recently over last two seasons as he has been gash 

• Thanks 1

On 03/10/2018 at 22:04, s6 owl said:
  • More to blame for the 2nd goal than JP in my opinion just flipping smash him instead of jockeying for 30 yards. Get Thorniley back in for the next game because he is by far a better defender

I disagree 100%.

Pessy should have taken him out first and foremost.  He had 2-3 chances to do so and didn't.

Onto Lees, I agree he was next line of defence.  He should have moved forward and put the tackle in earlier if he knew Hector and Pudil were covering.  

3rd line of defence, Hector, sliding challenge. Failed.

4th line of defence, Pudil covering... Failed

and finally fifth line, Dawson in goal.  All failed.

Can't just pinpoint one area of blame imo.

15 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I disagree 100%.

Pessy should have taken him out first and foremost.  He had 2-3 chances to do so and didn't.

Onto Lees, I agree he was next line of defence.  He should have moved forward and put the tackle in earlier if he knew Hector and Pudil were covering.  

3rd line of defence, Hector, sliding challenge. Failed.

4th line of defence, Pudil covering... Failed

and finally fifth line, Dawson in goal.  All failed.

Can't just pinpoint one area of blame imo.

Sadly there were lots of areas to blame.

I’d say the difference is the level on difficulty on some is difference.

Joey has a wee wee easy job several times to bring him down, at least make a challenge. The Lees, bit tougher, but should be stepping out when 30 yards den goal. Never letting him get in the box. Slow down the attacker or make a challenge.

Pudil and Hector don’t cover themselves in glory, but in fairness it’s not the easiest to defend at that point.

Then it’s a shot Dawson has to be saving, but he should never have been in that position.

So many blame unfortunately. I’d just attribute a different amount of blame to them  :picnic: