Gut wrenching

Wonderful opening 85 minutes.

Worse last 5 and injury time I've ever seen. Young team lost their concentration which can happen at times.

Jos needs to look at this and do something. 

2 points thrown away today. Should now be sat 5th in the table. Disgusted at that truth be told.

WBA were honestly tug. No idea how they're promotion favourites did absolutely nothing all game.

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Wonderful opening 85 minutes.

Worse last 5 and injury time I've ever seen. Young team lost their concentration which can happen at times.

Jos needs to look at this and do something. 

2 points thrown away today. Should now be sat 5th in the table. Disgusted at that truth be told.

WBA were honestly tug. No idea how they're promotion favourites did absolutely nothing all game.

Because we pressed, were aggressive and believed, gutted at the outcome but so many positives

I went into this season not expecting much, whilst deep down I had a lingering feeling we could still make a challenge.

whats so frustrating for me is the fact had we won last night,as we definitely should have, and beaten a poor Hull team at home, as we should have, we'd be one point off top. Imagine the buzz of that, after all the doom and gloom of pre season. As it is it's going to be very hard to mount a challenge given our inconsistency and reliance on youth.

Such fine margins. No way should we have thrown that away last night, absolutely gutting.