Here we go ,blame game.Enjoyed the match,plenty of energy and for a change we didn't play ourselves into trouble from the back.Shows we can mix it up when we want.

Some good performances from a lot of the players,very encouraging.And of course there is always Adam Reach,price going up.

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Only difference is that was all in the penalty area. All Joey’s fault I’m afraid!!

Not at all. 

Once again... think about it. We outnumber the attackers two to one. There are two experienced CB's closing the ball carrier down.

What's better... bringing a player down and letting the opposition sling everyone forward, or knowing that we have twice the number of defenders than the opponents do attackers and playing the numbers game? You don't take one for the team when a player is running straight at two of your best CB's... you trust that they do their job. 

10 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Cost us tonight 

why did he not take barnes down when he had chance ? Any other team would have done it! And the own goal 

I think he had a great game tonight but bringing him down would be cheating ? Gayle dived 2 twice should have been off but it didn’t happen

In a game of football, every player makes mistakes during a game. It's impossible to expect players to be 100% perfect, otherwise wouldn't it be the simplest sport going? 

It's the rough with the smooth. I feel we are overly critical of players. He had a great game tonight and gets more effective as time passes. 

7 hours ago, Mardy Bum said:

All those four players around Barnes cost us, terrible defending not one player putting their body on the line. I’d have taken a red card for that. 

would have been worth the extra 2 points IMO, you have to weigh it up dint you? 

2 minutes ago, Russell Howes said:

Both goals were Lees's fault.  First one he is hopelessly out of position, second one he backed off and backed off and backed off and a central defender can't back off once you get close to the penalty area.

Regrettably I have to agree. Lees has been a beast the last couple of games after a fairly mediocre patch of form. Today he was mostly good, but then all of a sudden became a shadow. Maybe he felt some pain or something? 

21 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Cost us tonight 

why did he not take barnes down when he had chance ? Any other team would have done it! And the own goal 

I’m sure, like many of us, I was shouting bring him down.

When FF robbed their defender he grabbed hold of FF. They would never have allowed us to score a goal like their second.

Naivety has cost us two points tonight.

Dissapointing result after all the good work.

In hindsight yes JP could have brought him down,but there was 3 covering defenders.

JP played well tonight and so did most of team,came away feeling gutted but would have taken point before game