2 nil up and lucas comes on????

20 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Nuhui a handfull for defenders. Winning nearly everything and holding the ball up well. 2 goals up then bring a pacey striker on? WHY?? Then 2 goals conceded on the counter. Absoloute madness. Great performance untill that. Threw that game away.

Not Dave’s biggest fan, but it really was a balls up bringing Joao on. He was going a job and it was working. If he needed to be subbed, why not Fletcher, a like for like player.

22 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Nuhui a handfull for defenders. Winning nearly everything and holding the ball up well. 2 goals up then bring a pacey striker on? WHY?? Then 2 goals conceded on the counter. Absoloute madness. Great performance untill that. Threw that game away.

I thought Joao coming on was the right decision, Nuhiu looked knackered and Joao has plenty of pace to hurt them on the counter. He would have been through 1 on 1 if Hegazi didn't foul him in stoppage time (which big surprise the ref missed) and they would have been down to 10.

My issue is that sometimes when Joao comes on (like tonight) he doesn't look hungry enough to be involved or to run for the ball, compare him to FF who was chasing down every ball in their half and creating chances just by pressuring the ball...why isn't Joao with fresh legs doing that?

The strangest sub was Kirby, other than trying to shoot form 35yrds when we were 3 on 3, he did nothing.

Many on here see Lucas as a central striker....maybe not eh?

I thought it was crying out for Fletcher to come on for Nuhiu, who was shot. 

But it let’s not look for scapegoats in Lucas or Jos. Individual poor play and niavity across the team caused our downfall. Should have seen it out at 2-0 after 85.

But a good performance overall.

These bad decisions by the players and the manager have cost us all season, that’s why we’ll 

finish mid table.

While  watching the grunters go up automatic, because Wilderbeast very rarely makes bad decisions.

I think we have better players than them, it’s the manager that makes the difference.

1. Joey should have wiped him out.

2. Onomah was poked in eye, treated and subbed. Fair enough. Wrong sub for me, needed strength to continue to bully wba make them nervous and force the mistakes. Thorily instead of Kirby (not Kirby’s fault)

3. Joey should have wiped him out.

4. Wrong sub for me. Fletcher instead of joao. 

5. Joey Should have wipes him out.