2 nil up and lucas comes on????

Nuhui a handfull for defenders. Winning nearly everything and holding the ball up well. 2 goals up then bring a pacey striker on? WHY?? Then 2 goals conceded on the counter. Absoloute madness. Great performance untill that. Threw that game away.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Nuhui a handfull for defenders. Winning nearly everything and holding the ball up well. 2 goals up then bring a pacey striker on? WHY?? Then 2 goals conceded on the counter. Absoloute madness. Great performance untill that. Threw that game away.

5 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Nuhui a handful, thought he was dire ffs

• Haha 1

Nuhui had a fantastic game pulling their defenders all over the pitch and holding the ball up well . After his booking it made perfect sense to replace him and bring some pace on . 

If Joao hadn’t have been hauled back he was clean through late on . Should have been a foul , and i’ve Seen defender red carded for similar 

Had nothing to do with the result what so ever. Poor defending on both goals. Tom lees making very little effort to get back for the first and joey had 25 yards to concede a free kick by fouling Barnes for the 2nd. If we'd been offered 2 points a week ago most fans would have snatched your hand off.

3 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

The idea was to hit them on the break. Made sense to me 

And me. 

There was a couple times just before he came off if Adthe had an extra yard of pace he’d have been clean through. 

4 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

The idea was to hit them on the break. Made sense to me 

Agree, unfortunately we didn’t play to use his pace and running strength until 2-2 before that we were drawn into a scrap, one that they were able to show more street smarts. 

Mid have taken the draw before hand and hopefully we learn from the poor game management. 

14 minutes ago, mr moody said:

He looked shattered but for life of me couldn't understand not replacing him with Fletcher, exact same mistake Carlos made against Huddersfield when he subbed Fletcher for Rhodes, also idiotic to bring Kirby on against that midfield looked like a child Vs Barry

5 minutes ago, Vernster said:

Nuhui had a fantastic game pulling their defenders all over the pitch and holding the ball up well . After his booking it made perfect sense to replace him and bring some pace on . 

If Joao hadn’t have been hauled back he was clean through late on . Should have been a foul , and i’ve Seen defender red carded for similar 

But it was 2 2 by then mate.