Live stream

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Looks like iFollow really screwed up on this one...  Video coverage is blacked out in Canada BUT the game is definitely not being broadcast (DAZN has exclusive rights to Championship games in Canada)  I have just asked Club via email to fix this in time for the next "midweek" game that's not available in Canada...  Costs too much for this stuff to happen... grrr

The above link is available BUT I am not willing to risk a virus downloading their version of software that will make it work.. LOL

1 minute ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Looks like iFollow really screwed up on this one...  Video coverage is blacked out in Canada BUT the game is definitely not being broadcast (DAZN has exclusive rights to Championship games in Canada)  I have just asked Club via email to fix this in time for the next "midweek" game that's not available in Canada...  Costs too much for this stuff to happen... grrr

The above link is available BUT I am not willing to risk a virus downloading their version of software that will make it work.. LOL

Fuming, paying big money for that sh1tty service, yet not able to watch last 3 games on there. Rip Off !

15 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Same situation, mate. Just pure garbage. Missed the goal as I was bickering with iFollow staff, the two hats