Jump to content


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

When is it available on the red button? Nothing works when I press it. Not good with technology. 

 

 

Usually about 10 mins before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

When is it available on the red button? Nothing works when I press it. Not good with technology. 

 

 

 

Wont come on until a few minutes before kickoff. I’m hoping it’s the same in the app 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I access the game via red button with my Now TV sub? How does it work in that respects?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got skygo, so do I just sign in to sky sports on my laptop? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrgund said:

Can I access the game via red button with my Now TV sub? How does it work in that respects?

 

  • No..Sky subcribers with remote and red button only im afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you record on the red button?

 

I have to do some gardening....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

 

  • No..Sky subcribers with remote and red button only im afraid.

 

Those cheeky shits haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’ve got skygo, so do I just sign in to sky sports on my laptop? 

 

Think you have got to watch it through the mobile app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrgund said:

 

Those cheeky shits haha

 

Or sky mobile i think? Not sure though?

Was offered a free month of sky mobile a few weeks ago but never bothered.Can't be bothered messing with a phone to watch footy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Can you record on the red button?

 

I have to do some gardening....

 

Yes you can.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Can you record on the red button?

 

I have to do some gardening....

Just use the nail scissors like I do, oh you mean actual gardening...….

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might sound stupid but do you need to be a subscriber to sky sports or just sky. I have many channels but decided against sky sports. Ta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sw1867 said:

 

Think you have got to watch it through the mobile app.

Why have they done that, so instead of a 16 inch laptop I have to watch it on a tiny phone screen, logic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried red button, says the broadcast will start at 1:25pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Can you record on the red button?

 

I have to do some gardening....

 

Dig the plants up and bring them inside for a treat, trim them in front of the telly and shove ‘em back in t’ muck later. Sorted.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris Apolon said:

Might sound stupid but do you need to be a subscriber to sky sports or just sky. I have many channels but decided against sky sports. Ta

Its sky sports subscription.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Why have they done that, so instead of a 16 inch laptop I have to watch it on a tiny phone screen, logic 

 

Can you not mirror it on your laptop? Usually doable if both have Bluetooth, although I think some streaming services detect and block mirroring just to be extra bellish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

 

Can you not mirror it on your laptop? Usually doable if both have Bluetooth, although I think some streaming services detect and block mirroring just to be extra bellish 

 

You can,But its gonna be a right faff if someone calls you. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

 

You can,But its gonna be a right faff if someone calls you. lol

 

Flight mode for a couple of hours. I’m sure the rest of the world will struggle on somehow lol

Edited by Mr. Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...