Red Button Coverage

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I go back further mate...I can always remember me Uncle, listening to the final results on the BBC radio and knowing theWednesday  result halfway through ..before the Wednesdays goals had been announced 

I forget the game, but we were away somewhere..

It went summat like...

chelsea 2......................................SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY!!!.........................

and he knew by the inflection in the announcers voice we had got either 3 or 4...and he hit the roof before it was actually announced...I thought he was Nostardamus!!!

Great stuff!

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

20.09.16 - 29,075 is that close enough?

We lost 2-0 

No lol

When did we actually get 30k against  them (I bet there's more than 30k watching on sky) 

Edited by Geedee

3 minutes ago, S W F C said:

Sorry if it’s been mentioned already, but heard a few people say the game is on red button tommorow, is it??? 

According to Sky Sports App it is. It's also been advertised on Sky Football channel today.  The sky TV guide doesn't show it for tomorrow but that's cause you can't record it. 

2 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

According to Sky Sports App it is. It's also been advertised on Sky Football channel today.  The sky TV guide doesn't show it for tomorrow but that's cause you can't record it. 

Cheers, will check tommorow then. 

23 minutes ago, daleblue said:

It's on ifollow.

If it is not, then it is 4'th game in row that isn't. Service I paid for more then 5'th of my monthly wage, and originaly made fore foreign fans who are not supposed to get Sky service. What a let down it's been so far :sad:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rev Owl said:

1 hour ago, S W F C said:

Cheers, will check tommorow then. 

I thought it was just the midweek games that were available on the red button?

8 hours ago, Brammy said:

I thought it was just the midweek games that were available on the red button?

All games that aren't played between 3-5 on a Saturday are available in the red button 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, malek said:

If it is not, then it is 4'th game in row that isn't. Service I paid for more then 5'th of my monthly wage, and originaly made fore foreign fans who are not supposed to get Sky service. What a let down it's been so far :sad:

It is advertised as being on, and it took my money, got an email to say that I had purchased the game tomorrow, so all things considered it should be. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Watto said:

All games that aren't played between 3-5 on a Saturday are available in the red button 

That are not the Sky main game or are on a bank holiday

Just now, daleblue said:

It is advertised as being on, and it took my money, got an email to say that I had purchased the game tomorrow, so all things considered it should be. 

It should be its not a Sky chosen game. Leeds and WBA were and hence not available on Ifollow or so the theory goes. Still think they are making it up as they go along

On 05/10/2018 at 19:43, bradowl said:

What I read before was wrong then, this is what Villa earned last season  https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-tv-money-aston-villa-12969621

Even at £100k per live game it should be more money than the gate receipts from the 2,000+ who prefer to watch it at home.

Maybe if we didn't charge obscenely high prices for tickets we'd get more people going to matches. It's not sky's fault we charge so much. Who can blame people for not going?