Red Button Coverage

6 minutes ago, erowl said:

So I'm guessing the cameraman went for a p*ss just before kick off and left the camera work to a supporter?

Pan the ***** camera out you idiot ... sending me dizzy

He's doing his best, considering he's only got an iPhone and the bloke next to him doing the commentary.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Maybe if we didn't charge obscenely high prices for tickets we'd get more people going to matches. It's not sky's fault we charge so much. Who can blame people for not going? 

When games are live on sky like other night I don't think that many extra would have turned up even if it had been £25 instead of £33 on kop. 

I had an adult season ticket going spare for kop and posted it on facebook to hundreds of friends who a lot are Wednesday fans and I only received one request for it. 

46 minutes ago, bradowl said:

When games are live on sky like other night I don't think that many extra would have turned up even if it had been £25 instead of £33 on kop. 

I had an adult season ticket going spare for kop and posted it on facebook to hundreds of friends who a lot are Wednesday fans and I only received one request for it. 

Boast post.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Boast post.

I guess half of em have unfollowed me so didn't see it.

Posting pictures when on holiday might have done it lol especially on a Monday when I'm drinking a nice cold beer and I ask "what's everyone up too today? :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1