Jump to content
Karl

Current Players - Retro Kits

Recommended Posts

Originally had this in the Photos section but I didn't think it would get seen so Mods feel free to delete the other thread!

 

Being a Web/Graphic Designer I am often dabbling with the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator mainly). So, a while back I had an idea of 'current players in retro kits'. However, due to time restrictions (being too busy!) someone had already had this idea and made a pretty big following off it. Give him a look if you get a minute - https://twitter.com/EntireDesign_

 

I thought I'd still have a blast at some Wednesday ones (some of you may have seen these floating around Twitter).

 

First one ... 

 

Barry Bannan - 1991 Rumbelows Cup Final Kit

 

BARRY_BANNAN.thumb.jpg.45c3ea494a0d3f656293f2ebb02810bd.jpg

 

This one even got approval from the little wizard himself on Twitter!

 

Will be posting more of these when I've done them.

 

If there are any you'd like to see then I will try my best to do them.

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Karl said:

Originally had this in the Photos section but I didn't think it would get seen so Mods feel free to delete the other thread!

 

Being a Web/Graphic Designer I am often dabbling with the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator mainly). So, a while back I had an idea of 'current players in retro kits'. However, due to time restrictions (being too busy!) someone had already had this idea and made a pretty big following off it. Give him a look if you get a minute - https://twitter.com/EntireDesign_

 

I thought I'd still have a blast at some Wednesday ones (some of you may have seen these floating around Twitter).

 

First one ... 

 

Barry Bannan - 1991 Rumbelows Cup Final Kit

 

BARRY_BANNAN.thumb.jpg.45c3ea494a0d3f656293f2ebb02810bd.jpg

 

This one even got approval from the little wizard himself on Twitter!

 

Will be posting more of these when I've done them.

 

If there are any you'd like to see then I will try my best to do them.

 

 

Nice work, but it would be nice to see him in the 2019 FA Cup Final wearing this seasons shirt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Almen Abdi in any Wednesday shirt

Don't be ridiculous 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good image but I find the concept a bit odd. Why is bazza in a 91 league cup final kit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheshowl said:

Good image but I find the concept a bit odd. Why is bazza in a 91 league cup final kit? 

 

Why not? The original concept seemed to go down well on Twitter for that other guy so I thought I'd give it a shot, it's only to fill my spare time really.

 

I've got another couple lined up that are nearly finished, see if you like them instead :biggrin:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me only me that thinks that doesn't look like Bannan? :huh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Is it me only me that thinks that doesn't look like Bannan? :huh:

 

its not a photo :ph34r: 

 

i can tell it’s BB to be fair, not sure why he’s not got his teeth in tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Almen Abdi in any Wednesday shirt

 

I'm not having that.......... definitely photoshopped.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Is it me only me that thinks that doesn't look like Bannan? :huh:

Where's the comb over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's not smiling so definitely BB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, j17tjp said:

 

its not a photo :ph34r: 

 

i can tell it’s BB to be fair, not sure why he’s not got his teeth in tho 

 

Bad lighting :biggrin:

 

Edited by Karl
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 02/10/2018 at 07:39, pgmetcalf said:

My favourite away shirt

 

 

86BACA0F-F179-43DC-A45D-77156DE2EBF4.jpeg

Yeah that or black and yellow stripes for me, this kind of thing image.png.3521437a02bd823bb9542f81f318e6e9.png

Edited by jomaco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one, good timing with him winning Player of the Month ...

 

B4F85D2A-2850-4E93-BE4B-16F111D265C6.thumb.jpeg.69642b4950c1907d2305994b4d326a18.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...