Current Players - Retro Kits

Originally had this in the Photos section but I didn't think it would get seen so Mods feel free to delete the other thread!

Being a Web/Graphic Designer I am often dabbling with the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator mainly). So, a while back I had an idea of 'current players in retro kits'. However, due to time restrictions (being too busy!) someone had already had this idea and made a pretty big following off it. Give him a look if you get a minute - https://twitter.com/EntireDesign_

I thought I'd still have a blast at some Wednesday ones (some of you may have seen these floating around Twitter).

First one ... 

Barry Bannan - 1991 Rumbelows Cup Final Kit

BARRY_BANNAN.thumb.jpg.45c3ea494a0d3f656293f2ebb02810bd.jpg

This one even got approval from the little wizard himself on Twitter!

Will be posting more of these when I've done them.

If there are any you'd like to see then I will try my best to do them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Karl said:

Originally had this in the Photos section but I didn't think it would get seen so Mods feel free to delete the other thread!

Being a Web/Graphic Designer I am often dabbling with the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator mainly). So, a while back I had an idea of 'current players in retro kits'. However, due to time restrictions (being too busy!) someone had already had this idea and made a pretty big following off it. Give him a look if you get a minute - https://twitter.com/EntireDesign_

I thought I'd still have a blast at some Wednesday ones (some of you may have seen these floating around Twitter).

First one ... 

Barry Bannan - 1991 Rumbelows Cup Final Kit

BARRY_BANNAN.thumb.jpg.45c3ea494a0d3f656293f2ebb02810bd.jpg

This one even got approval from the little wizard himself on Twitter!

Will be posting more of these when I've done them.

If there are any you'd like to see then I will try my best to do them.

Nice work, but it would be nice to see him in the 2019 FA Cup Final wearing this seasons shirt

2 hours ago, Cheshowl said:

Good image but I find the concept a bit odd. Why is bazza in a 91 league cup final kit? 

Why not? The original concept seemed to go down well on Twitter for that other guy so I thought I'd give it a shot, it's only to fill my spare time really.

I've got another couple lined up that are nearly finished, see if you like them instead :biggrin: