Current Players - Retro Kits

Being a Web/Graphic Designer I am often dabbling with the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator mainly). So, a while back I had an idea of 'current players in retro kits'. However, due to time restrictions (being too busy!) someone had already had this idea and made a pretty big following off it. Give him a look if you get a minute - https://twitter.com/EntireDesign_

I thought I'd still have a blast at some Wednesday ones, as he probably won't. Feedback is welcome!

First one ... 

Barry Bannan - 1991 Rumbelows Cup Final Kit

BARRY_BANNAN.thumb.jpg.45c3ea494a0d3f656293f2ebb02810bd.jpg

This one even got approval from the little wizard himself on Twitter!

Any requests that you'd like to see?

• Like 3

On 01/10/2018 at 21:39, Karl said:

Being a Web/Graphic Designer I am often dabbling with the programs in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator mainly). So, a while back I had an idea of 'current players in retro kits'. However, due to time restrictions (being too busy!) someone had already had this idea and made a pretty big following off it. Give him a look if you get a minute - https://twitter.com/EntireDesign_

I thought I'd still have a blast at some Wednesday ones, as he probably won't. Feedback is welcome!

First one ... 

Barry Bannan - 1991 Rumbelows Cup Final Kit

BARRY_BANNAN.thumb.jpg.45c3ea494a0d3f656293f2ebb02810bd.jpg

This one even got approval from the little wizard himself on Twitter!

Any requests that you'd like to see?

Any more of these Karl?

Would like to see Hutch in a proper pair of Wednesday socks.

Blue with a white top!

19 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Any more of these Karl?

Would like to see Hutch in a proper pair of Wednesday socks.

Blue with a white top!

I did do a few more that were on my Instagram. I'd like to refine some of them and do some new ones when I get some spare time.

FERNANDO_FORESTIERI_2.thumb.jpg.f0838b050814f4e34da4d59bfb8ab474.jpgMATT_PENNEY.thumb.jpg.0744e8112a25a554fa7cf827a75a071b.jpgSTEVEN_FLETCHER_2.thumb.jpg.00d9ed5830200eaa107bfe464c2bcbfc.jpgWESTWOOD.thumb.jpg.2c14bb4a803a54c5a74399818945670e.jpg

• Like 3