Fletcher form

Two goals and two proper assists in his last 3 games and a cameo.

Great help in our box too. Playing very well.

I’ve been a big advocate of rotating between Fletch and Atdhe, but with a five day break before West  Brom I would definitely hope he can start. Then four days break before Bristol City then another international break, so hopefully he can feature heavily at Bristol too.

Important player.

I like Fletch and he’s been excellent this season but he had a poor game last night. Saying that, it was a very timid performance.

Id try Joao centrally on Wednesday. Dave looks like he’s running in treacle at the moment and can’t be considered an option.

Edited by Bouncing Owl

He spent most of last night looking over his shoulder and at the two central defenders when a ball was played up instead of following the ball - and lost nearly every one

If he actually spent time looking at the flight of the back to adjust himself to that and not the opposition, he would win more. 

1 hour ago, roundhayowl said:

He was garbage last night. His general link up play has gone down hill massively - always makes the wrong decision and turns into trouble. 

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

If we were to play with the freedom Leeds did, we don’t need a target man as such. Having one, just makes us look a little bit lower league

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

He spent most of last night looking over his shoulder and at the two central defenders when a ball was played up instead of following the ball - and lost nearly every one

If he actually spent time looking at the flight of the back to adjust himself to that and not the opposition, he would win more. 

His recent 270 minutes....2 goals and 2 assists.

His recent 3 starts....beat Villa and draws v a good Stoke and outstanding Leeds 

2-0 down and toothless till he came on at Forest.

I think you are being way too harsh. He has been a real success in this recent very tough spell of games.

I think Fletcher has looked good this season.  Though at times I think he's been isolated.

I'd like to see his goals tally notch up a bit but he's never been prolific.

I don't think he was helped last night be a referee who overlooked several blatant fouls on him by Janssen which gave the centre half carte Blanche to do what he wanted.

1 hour ago, roundhayowl said:

He was garbage last night. His general link up play has gone down hill massively - always makes the wrong decision and turns into trouble. 

absolute rubbish,yes he was poor last night but was excellent previous two games

Didn’t think he really did enough last night Fletcher. By no means poor, but normally does a bit more. If that had been Nuhiu he’d be slaughtered on here.

i though the change last night should have been Fletcher for Joao down the middle early and play a bit longer as we were under pressure second half.

still a point from that game is a great point.

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think Fletcher has looked good this season.  Though at times I think he's been isolated.

I'd like to see his goals tally notch up a bit but he's never been prolific.

I don't think he was helped last night be a referee who overlooked several blatant fouls on him by Janssen which gave the centre half carte Blanche to do what he wanted.

Not particularly good at attacking set pieces.

Not a great goal scorer.

Not good at holding it up.

Reminds me of Madine, in his 1st season in the championship. Getting bullied by centre halfs; sitting on the floor complaining; while the game is going on.

Plays like a weak; big baby.

Shouldnt be keeping Joao out.

46 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Not a great goal scorer.

Reminds me of Madine, in his 1st season in the championship. Getting bullied by centre halfs; sitting on the floor complaining; while the game is going on.

zz.png

• Haha 1

Thankless job leading the line for us lately ...if it wasn't for wonder goals we would be struggling reyt bad

54 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Not a great goal scorer.

Joao is the easiest player to bully in the entire world of football

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Thankless job leading the line for us lately ...if it wasn't for wonder goals we would be struggling reyt bad

Joao is the easiest player to bully in the entire world of football

I don't think he is now. I think he puts himself about a lot more.

3 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Not a great goal scorer.

Talk about undermining your own point! :carlosswfc:

Just not bothered...