Hector 7

Thorniley 6

Penney 6

Bannan 5

Quagmire 5

Reach 7

Fletch 5

FF 6

MOM Reach just nicks it for me for that goal, just ahead of Hector and Lees. Yet again the opposition run rampart straight through the middle of the pitch, Bannan was due an off game, Quagmire just doesn't protect the defence, running around doesn't protect the centre of defence, it needs to be disciplined, and he needs to when to make a challenge. We missed Matias's workrate (didn't think I'd ever type that), and to be honest, I still don't know what our best formation/system is - does Jos?

Any team watching knows exactly how to play against - a high press and they are guaranteed at least a point out of us.

By the way, Leeds were very good, but we were fortunate to come away with a point.

Giggetty

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Patronising. Sorry only you intelligent enough to understand the scale for awarding grades. What a numpty to post such a basic point and expect it to educate anyone. The simple point i made and others have also questioned is obviously way above you. So me thinks for you its very hard to understand. Out of ten your post is a 0. Its low because you assume everyone is as thick as you are. 

Sorry I didn’t realise your original post was serious.

After you put why the marks were so low after that performance and that baker played well I just assumed you were on the wind up 

18 hours ago, torres said:

Sorry I didn’t realise your original post was serious.

After you put why the marks were so low after that performance and that baker played well I just assumed you were on the wind up 

Baker, Pelupessy, Dawson and Palmer seem to be always slated. Fact is Dawson has made more saves than any other keeper in division. Its not Dawsons fault that JL prefers him to KW. To not concede any goals that his fault in a game against a team who had so many shots as Leeds did then his own teams fans to award 2 and 3's is not right. Baker is playing in a tough position against good opposition, he is inexperienced and probably more raw than JL would prefer but needs must and all things considered Baker doing a good job and with support and coaching is only going to get better. Pelupessy was a bargain, he young athletic and does loads of the work not always noticed. Against leeds and the formation they play 4 -1 4 -1 meant he was outnumbered by 3 to 1 most of game. The ref was very harsh on him and he no way lower than a 6. 

The difference between what neutrals and negative fans score our own players is huge. The most of our team now is young and got on the cheap, yet some expect instant amazing performances all the time, when the fact is we have a amazing base of young players learning and getting better all the time. They will still be some mistakes and frustration as its a steep learning curve. But with what we have got can you imagine these players improve as they will as like nigel worthington who looked very poor at first and developed into a great left back. Gary Megsons first 20 appearances were really poor too. Adam Reach also never looked like he would be the player he has become. We need to get behind Jos and the team and good things will happen at hillsborough if not this season but deffo next.

Long winded I know but apology gratefully accepted

• Like 1

Dawson 7

Lees 7

Hector 7

Thorniley 7

Baker 6

Pelupessy 4

Bannan 6

Penney 7

Reach 5

FF 7

Fletcher 5

Though Dawson played well and has in general since he became number 1. Cant understand the abuse and find it unnecessary and counter productive.

Id be more worried about the midfield as a fan. Pellupessy again was a bystander, Bannan as soon as he was booked disappeared and Reach bar his goal was non existent. Defence was quality and won us a point and that INCLUDES Dawson.