Good game! Good performance and good result

Let’s be honest, the gulf in quality and fitness was there for all to see.

Cant knock our effort, but I thought they were a level above in every department. I think they will be better than most sides so it’s not a dig at us. More a compliment to them and what their manager has done.

Happy with a point 

• Haha 1

Performance was awful, second best all over the park.

Our weaknesses were clear for all to see tonight. So easy for them to play through our midfield.

Pleased we held on for a draw, but a large reality check. We are definitely struggling against the better teams in the league. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Let’s be honest, the gulf in quality and fitness was there for all to see.

Cant knock our effort, but I thought they were a level above in every department. I think they will be better than most sides so it’s not a dig at us. More a compliment to them and what their manager has done.

Happy with a point 

Just goes to show what a manager can do,they were fitter,sharper and more organised. We merely tried to plug the holes to stay in the game rather than taking the game to them.big difference in where the 2 teams are at at this moment in the season 

It wasn’t a good performance, we lacked urgency all over the pitch.

Just like against Forest we conceded possession happily, persisted in playing out from the back then panicking and giving the ball away.

Shape was all wrong, made Leeds look like world beaters, (they are a good side, one of the best we have played, but only due to their intensity) 

They wanted to win, we were happy to get a point.

Negative mentality tonight. They hunted in packs while we left players isolated all game.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Performance was awful, second best all over the park.

Our weaknesses were clear for all to see tonight. So easy for them to play through our midfield.

Pleased we held on for a draw, but a large reality check. We are definitely struggling against the better teams in the league. 

I welcome all opinions and like to read em but opinions like this make me angrymad

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Don’t think that was bad performance from Wednesday, Leeds were better than us. If Leeds can keep that up all season and finish top two then it will be well deserved. If I was a Leeds fan I would be concerned that they could not put us away and can’t score. Really feel Leeds will run out of steam around March. As for us some positives in there (Penny and Thorniley) and we are not going to play many better teams this year.

14 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

It wasn’t a good performance, we lacked urgency all over the pitch.

Just like against Forest we conceded possession happily, persisted in playing out from the back then panicking and giving the ball away.

Shape was all wrong, made Leeds look like world beaters, (they are a good side, one of the best we have played, but only due to their intensity) 

They wanted to win, we were happy to get a point.

Negative mentality tonight. They hunted in packs while we left players isolated all game.

Agreed, I thought we were terrible tonight. Very fortunate to not have lost, if not for Reach's worldy strike.

We didn't press enough to win the ball back, and when we did we had no options and continually lost it time and time again. The formation just didn't work at all but why didn't Jos change it? 

Nuhiu should've come on earlier too, at least he got the ball to stick a bit more up front as Fletcher was totally ineffective vs them. Jos needs to be more assertive making tactical changes when things aren't working. We are so lucky to have gotten a point tonight, had we lost then fans would be slating the performance much more.

• Thanks 1