Dawson

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Keepers can be poor and keep clean sheets. I know because I’ve done it.

I thought he was below par tonight, but I see ability and potential there. Looked shaky and decision making wasn’t up to it.

He’s young and will improve. I don’t have a problem with him playing and think he’s beenreasonably steady most the season. 

Counldnt have saved the goal, but doesn’t mean he wasn’t at fault for things unfortunately.

precisely.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

Exactly. And that comes from above.

Oh it's Jos blaming now.

Again we aren't good enough to go up. We are giving it a good go, however this team, which has had zero investment for nearly 3 windows, just isn't quite there.

6 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Very good keeper; didn't have the best game on crosses but Jesus give him a break. Leeds had more shots than any team in the championship tonight and we let in one goal!

Some people need to step away from the keyboard after a game if they cannot think past emotions.

Couldn't have saved the goal. Did well with the low shots.

Youre quoting stats, but was there any save you wouldn’t expect any football league keeper to make? 

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

I think Jos thought Westwood was going so prematurely told Dawson that he was his nummer eens, and now he can't retract it.

Maybe. But he is here now and if he wanted him in I ain't so sure he wouldn't just put him back in.

Think he thinks Dawson  is the best with his feet. Think Bravo at city got nod because footwork was important to the way we play.

Jeez some reyt bed wetters screaming at him every time he has the ball,he was ok,should have commanded his area better at times but christ! 

What some fans need to learn is getting on an inexperienced keepers back is the worst thing you can do! 

I cant remember people slagging him off at the villa game ....a whole 6 days ago. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Oh it's Jos blaming now.

Again we aren't good enough to go up. We are giving it a good go, however this team, which has had zero investment for nearly 3 windows, just isn't quite there.

No, I'm not blaming Jos, because he's doing his best.

It's more the bloke who does the hiring and firing.

Guest Grez Bez
4 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Couldn't have saved the goal. Did well with the low shots.

Youre quoting stats, but was there any save you wouldn’t expect any football league keeper to make? 

I don't think so; does there need to be?

3 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Jeez some reyt bed wetters screaming at him every time he has the ball,he was ok,should have commanded his area better at times but christ! 

What some fans need to learn is getting on an inexperienced keepers back is the worst thing you can do! 

I cant remember people slagging him off at the villa game ....a whole 6 days ago. 

I often imagine these fans at their lads under 9’s game on the touchline screaming and swearing at the kids and the referee

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Nobody's blaming Dawson.

It's the bloke who prefers him to probably the best keeper in this division who's in the hotseat.

We're gonna have to do better against the Blades.

14 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

And that is exactly my point.

We can all see he needs to command his box more, but when folk pipe up with ‘the daisy cutters were worrying me’ are talking utter shiiiiiit.

Damn I think you need to calm down a little 

I counted 2 daisy cutters where he threw himself over the ball when maybe he could have looked up to see if FF was in a good position, that’s all I was referring to