Anyone Remember these?

I remember the day we signed Joicey and Coyle from Coventry. First impressions were "cool. These two ain't too shabby. Didn't realise at that time just what an influential player Coyle was. Couple of Toffee men mates where thanking me profuselyfor a couple of seasons when we allowed him to go there.

FFS

1 minute ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I remember the day we signed Joicey and Coyle from Coventry. First impressions were "cool. These two ain't too shabby. Didn't realise at that time just what an influential player Coyle was. Couple of Toffee men mates where thanking me profuselyfor a couple of seasons when we allowed him to go there.

FFS

Sorry mate.

Think it was Joicey and Clements that signed on the double deal from Coventry.

Did Joicey score on his home debut ?

1 minute ago, Ibbo48 said:

Sorry mate.

Think it was Joicey and Clements that signed on the double deal from Coventry.

Did Joicey score on his home debut ?

Ok Ibbo dude. You're right of course. Old age 'n' all that shybo creeping up on me. Both decent players though and I think you're right about BJ too. 

Thank feck I've got ye whippersnappers around to put me back on the right track now'n'again lol 

FFS

• Like 1

Well mate I’m 70 and no whippersnapper by any means.

i forget a lot of stuff but I remember the day they made their debuts. I was on the Lepp and it was a sunny day. I seem to remember Joicey playing really well and scoring.

Now where did I put my car keys ? 

• Like 1