Wednesday - V - L**ds United (OMDT thingy)

Brilliant thread Pauli, probably your best yet.

Haven't read it yet but will do so later when I can be arsed, with a kebab and a can of Stella.

Hope that shadow llama is back on the carrots and kale. Me and Tay Tay are back on good terms after a good noshing off.

Anyhow back to the footy.

Young CammyWammyWammy to keep his first clean sheet of the season in the League, and the Mighty Owls to win 23-0 (Nuhiu all 23 but dedicating one to his best mate Super Hooper Pooper Scooper, blowing kisses as he does so).

Forestieri to come on as sub later to dance circles around the Dirty Leeds defence before blowing a raspberry in their direction, then getting rabbit punched from behind, by an 86 year old lady carrying a walking stick, and wearing a "Leeds Are Gonna F*ck You Up" t-shirt.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

• Haha 1

To Holmowl, Lytham, Trueowl and Costello who entered into my Eagles related banter earlier 

Just to let you know. I’m in the cab on my way down town so ........ I’m Already Gone

Anyway the last time I was out when we played Leeds in a night match was when Brian Woodall scored two and we won 3-1? at Elland Rd. If you remember that you probably should be with me and the rest of the OAPs  living Life in the Fast Lane at the City Hall

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

To Holmowl, Lytham, Trueowl and Costello who entered into my Eagles related banter earlier 

Just to let you know. I’m in the cab on my way down town so ........ I’m Already Gone

Anyway the last time I was out when we played Leeds in a night match was when Brian Woodall scored two and we won 3-1? at Elland Rd. If you remember that you probably should be with me and the rest of the OAPs  living Life in the Fast Lane at the City Hall

FA cup 3rd round replay 1971 I think. I was 10 years old.

19 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Haven't read it yet but will do so later when I can be arsed, with a kebab and a can of Stella.

Hope that shadow llama is back on the carrots and kale. Me and Tay Tay are back on good terms after a good noshing off.

Young CammyWammyWammy to keep his first clean sheet of the season in the League, and the Mighty Owls to win 23-0 (Nuhiu all 23 but dedicating one to his best mate Super Hooper Pooper Scooper, blowing kisses as he does so).

Forestieri to come on as sub later to dance circles around the Dirty Leeds defence before blowing a raspberry in their direction, then getting rabbit punched from behind, by an 86 year old lady carrying a walking stick, and wearing a "Leeds Are Gonna F*ck You Up" t-shirt.

Sounds like you've been on the sauce already but,I like your style pal WAWAW

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MARTY BOY said:

FA cup 3rd round replay 1971 I think. I was 10 years old.

Think that’s right Marty. Didn’t Ritchie get the other ?

I was in the Gaumont at the time and was desperate for the film to finish so I could get to the car and turn the radio on.

None of those pesky mobiles to keep you updated in those days.

1 minute ago, Ibbo48 said:

Think that’s right Marty. Didn’t Ritchie get the other ?

I was in the Gaumont at the time and was desperate for the film to finish so I could get to the car and turn the radio on.

None of those pesky mobiles to keep you updated in those days.

My dad went and came home buzzing and woke me up to tell me all about it. Brilliant taking the Mick out of the pretend Leeds fans at school the next day.

28 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

A-ha got you. Telling porkies again. It's not kebab night!