Wednesday - V - L**ds United (OMDT thingy)

1 hour ago, MrsHall said:

Mr Snoots, the tracksuit analogy is spot on. I'm expecting some polyester- based frottage on the tram tonight. Come on Wednesday smash the dirty bstds out the ground. UTO.

Only reason they’re not constantly bursting into flame is the grounding effect of four sovereigns and two inches of Rockport rubber insulation

:carlosswfc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

More of the same tonight, please (without the snow, obviously).

Nuhiu_vs_Leeds.gif.e05bebc299a3c19936e6bf177adb5f19.gif

Loved this goal from the big man. My Nuhiu top 3 would be:

1: The "Keep it in the corner" goal

2: Millwall away

3: This one

Anyway i digress really looking forward to tonight. I actually think we will win it comfortably (I know its Wednesday who am i kidding) i think 2-0 with both goals coming in the second half. 

We seem to have missed the last few opportunities to jump up the table having played earlier than others. Tonight's gonna change that. Feeling strangely confident for a 3-1.

Bring it on Look North. There'll be tears at bedtime!

Come on Wednesday.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 1

For all Sky etc have been spaffing over them, we are only 4 points behind and haven't really got started yet. 

After a good start, looks like teams are starting to work them out and the loss of their main attackers should give us an advantage. We're going to have to be up for it, high energy and tempo from the off though. Just hope we turn up and a win would be a great result, the usual 2-1 in our favour maybe?

Edited by striker

Oh god I hate games like this. Any game where we have a chance to move up we seem to stack it. 

They'll get at us from the off, go a goal or 2 up within 10 minutes then time waste with the full backing of the ref for 80 minutes. He'll tell one of em to hurry up a bit on the 93rd minute then blow his whistle as soon as the player touches the ball. 

Quality omdtt as per. Getting a bit lippy that Stubbs of late. Ne'er mind. Big game tonight under the lights. Can't beat it.

We will win by our new double barrelled surname Wednesday Two-One. Their keeper can shove his hyphenated offerings in his glove bag.

Bring on the ex European champions* with the best away support in England* and the highest turnover known to mankind*

*untrue

UTO

• Like 1