What Team would YOU play ?

I think 46 games v Brunsmeer Athletic U 8's wouls work well for us                                                                                                                                                                                  .

P 46    W  46    D  0     L   0        F   2,070     A   0      POINTS   138

And still they would moan.

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I think 46 games v Brunsmeer Athletic U 8's wouls work well for us                                                                                                                                                                                  .

P 46    W  46    D  0     L   0        F   2,070     A   0      POINTS   138

And still they would moan.

United got a creditable 2-2 draw against them in pre-season. Helped by the Brunsmeer striker getting sent off for doing armpit farts.

16 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Friday will be interesting.

Weeks rest after a very good performance and we cannot even be sure what the formation will be.

Does Jos swap between 3 or 4 based on the opposition, players he has available or our previous performance. I have no idea therefore no idea what we will play Friday but it should be what Jos thinks is his best team.

I have a sneaky feeling he brought Hector in and went 3 to help combat Kodija and Abrahams but it worked so well he might stick with it, or he might not.

Jos keeps saying he is only interested in the future, not the past. Doesn’t bode well for Westwood or Hutch, Hooper will have to prove himself all over again and FF will be on the bench against Leeds with probably a start against WBA if he behaves himself 

I think it worked so well in the first half Hector was allowed to step forward and mark Grealish leaving Lees and Pudil to take care of a the tiring Abrahams and Kodija

I just hope Jos has learned after his great  performance at Villa that Reach absolutely cannot be played in that ridiculous second striker position ever again.

Don’t do it Jos.

Play him in a position where he can run at people, like he did at Villa.

Edited by oldishowl

56 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I just hope Jos has learned after his great  performance at Villa that Reach absolutely cannot be played in that ridiculous second striker position ever again.

Don’t do it Jos.

Play him in a position where he can run at people, like he did at Villa.

He's got to shoulder some personal responsibility for his performance at forest too.

The mistakes he was making weren't "second striker" mistakes.

The performance at villa along with Kanye we're superb tho.

On 26/09/2018 at 15:52, brando said:

spot on with hutch captain,team looks pretty good also

How's it spot on to have a liability as your captain? The guy is never off the treatment table and if you were at Brentford you'd see exactly how he has mad rushes to the head and costs us games at times. 

its crazy on ere.

up till last week i could count on one hand the amount of people in here that still saw a future for the 3-5-2.

fast forward ONE away game and now hardly no-one wants to drop it, like ever again!

whichever system you play, (if you only play one) you will have weeks you look brilliant and weeks you look utter dogger, dependent on who your playing.

its cat and mouse this league.. can one manager tactically outdo the other on the day.

Jos knows this, and its why we will go well this season.

weeds will be expecting 3-5-2... i want us to use it loads this season and was one of the 2 or 3 folk on ere that vocally said so well before the villa game. but i think it suits us better away from home, or against good opposition!

for this reason tomorrow night id go 4-3-3 and batter them that way.