What Team would YOU play ?

Ok so after a good win and performance at Villa we should keep the same team against top of the table Leeds.

But there has seemed to be a lot of diversity of opinion as to who should play on here and the formation. So the question I'm asking is not taking into account the long term injured (Lee Hooper Winnall etc) what team would you pick going forward and in what formation.... just to see if we can get a general consensus ?

MIne would be 343:

Dawson

Hector Lees Thornley

Hutchinson (c) Onomah Bannan Penney

Matias Joao Forestieri

27 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Ok so after a good win and performance at Villa we should keep the same team against top of the table Leeds.

But there has seemed to be a lot of diversity of opinion as to who should play on here and the formation. So the question I'm asking is not taking into account the long term injured (Lee Hooper Winnall etc) what team would you pick going forward and in what formation.... just to see if we can get a general consensus ?

MIne would be 343:

Dawson

Hector Lees Thornley

Matias Joao Forestieri

Swap Hutch for Pelupessey and FF for Fletcher and I'd agree. FF for an impact sub second half.

Think Hutch is still injured anyway ?

I would play a good attacking team but with a solid base with proven performers at this level who have experience of stuffing Leeds - of course my choice will have players currently not allowed to play for the team so the likely hood of this team is up there with the chance of the lottery wins.

Westwood

Palmer/Lees/Hector/Penney

Pelupessy

Bannan/ Fessi / Reach

Fletcher/Joao

This team would destroy Leeds and rip them a new one but if they got through we would have a solid back line and a shot stopper second to no one in the league. Fessi could play in a attack minded midfield or as a link man for the midfield to attack.

57 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

MIne would be 343:

Dawson

Hector Lees Thornley

Matias Joao Forestieri

When do you think you will be putting Pelupessy in your team everytime. 

Because at some point you will be.

Or are you still one of them who believes Abdi is better than Bannan.

lol

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

MIne would be 343:

Dawson

Hector Lees Thornley

Matias Joao Forestieri

4 changes from a great win?! are you mad!

Team should be same as Saturday

Dawson

Lees Hector Pudil

Baker Pelupessy Bannan Penney

Reach           Matias

Fletcher

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

lol

Can't believe that some people still don't realise JP's importance to our side. He might be limited but he makes Bannan so much better.

Look at the difference of Bannan's performance at Forest and at Villa.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

lol

Id almost keep it same but, If we stick with the one up top would love to see 

Dawson

Baker.      Lees       thornily         penny 

Joey.       Bannan

Matias             Nando             reach 

Fletcher 

From what we know we have available, reach, nando and matias all have bags of tracking and energy, matias has found his eye for goal and I think those three would be easily smart enough /capable of interchanging positions like milner, downing and young used to do behind agbonlahore at villa, it caused chaos to opposition defences. 

Dawson

Onomah? Lees  hector penney

Bannan Joey  reach

ff         matias

Joao

Struggled with 3 cbs at start of season and not convinced its best for us despite 1 good show, but something like this gets the best players on the park when we're expected to dictate play.

If palmer not playing not sure if onomah could do a job at rb/rwb as baker not ready yet imo

Wildsmith

Lees        Hector      Pudil

Palmer     Joey       Bannan     Reach     Penney

Fletch          Forestieri

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I would play a good attacking team but with a solid base with proven performers at this level who have experience of stuffing Leeds - of course my choice will have players currently not allowed to play for the team so the likely hood of this team is up there with the chance of the lottery wins.

Westwood

Palmer/Lees/Hector/Penney

Pelupessy

Bannan/ Fessi / Reach

Fletcher/Joao

This team would destroy Leeds and rip them a new one but if they got through we would have a solid back line and a shot stopper second to no one in the league. Fessi could play in a attack minded midfield or as a link man for the midfield to attack.

Good old Westwood in your 11. Let him go mate! Hes a gonner!

2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

MIne would be 343:

Dawson

Hector Lees Thornley

Matias Joao Forestieri

You wont get consensus dropping Reach for Hutch, Joey for Onomah and Fletcher for Forestieri.

Nor for picking Hutch as RW ish.

Same team as Villa. Possibly Palmer for Baker if he’s kissed and made up with Jos.