4. Lees DC
5. Hector DC
6. Pudil DC
7. Pelupessey DMC
8. Bannan MC
9. Fletcher TM
10. Matias DLF
11. Reach MC

Id keep it mostly the same for Leeds, tho i think he will swap out Baker following that car crash of a header in the build up to the Villa goal. Fessi would be making an appearance second half. But whatever Jos does I have faith. 

Just now, Ian_D said:

The header didn't cause the goal. It was headed out of danger just afterwards. Great goal that Dawson almost got to. 

It wasnt the last touch before the goal, but it was a stupid header and without it the goal wouldn't have happened. The clearance from Pudil (I think, was it Pudil?) was pretty much what needed to be done. 9/10 the worst that happens because of it is we need ot defend another phase of attacking. 

12 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

3-5-2

1. Dawson GK

2. Palmer RWB
3. Penney LWB
4. Lees DC
5. Hector DC
6. Pudil DC
7. Pelupessey DMC
8. Bannan MC
9. Fletcher TM
10. Matias DLF
11. Reach MC

Id keep it mostly the same for Leeds, tho i think he will swap out Baker following that car crash of a header in the build up to the Villa goal. Fessi would be making an appearance second half. But whatever Jos does I have faith. 

Never change a winning team 

15 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

3-5-2

1. Dawson GK

2. Palmer RWB
3. Penney LWB
4. Lees DC
5. Hector DC
6. Pudil DC
7. Pelupessey DMC
8. Bannan MC
9. Fletcher TM
10. Matias DLF
11. Reach MC

I guess you were not at the match at Villa Park, Barker played well good tackling and excellent passing.. One header does not make him a bad player...

these young lads need support not ridicule,,,

23 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

It wasnt the last touch before the goal, but it was a stupid header and without it the goal wouldn't have happened. The clearance from Pudil (I think, was it Pudil?) was pretty much what needed to be done. 9/10 the worst that happens because of it is we need ot defend another phase of attacking. 

The goal wouldn't have happened if we had cut the cross out, or tackled earlier on in the attack.  Granted it wasn't a good header but he had to deal with it as a Villa player was behind him.  The lad is still learning and is no worse or better than Palmer.  He is still learning and hopefully, he will be more aware under similar circumstances. 

7 minutes ago, Watson said:

The goal wouldn't have happened if we had cut the cross out, or tackled earlier on in the attack.  Granted it wasn't a good header but he had to deal with it as a Villa player was behind him.  The lad is still learning and is no worse or better than Palmer.  He is still learning and hopefully, he will be more aware under similar circumstances. 

In all honesty mate, clearing the ball back across your own box is a school boy error.  I coach an amateur team and it’s the sort of thing I don’t expect to see in an amateur game.  In fairness to Baker he was unlucky that it cost us because Pudil’s clearance had plenty of distance. I’m not looking to vilify Baker by the way, but I would hope he knows he dropped a clanger there.

Edited by East Yorks Owl

35 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

It wasn't "stupid", it was just mistimed. He tried to nod it towards the right touch line but he nodded too soon and it hit the wrong part of his head and it went up and back across the goal.

Stupid would have been trying to head it to Pudil.

Just now, East Yorks Owl said:

In all honesty mate, clearing the ball back across your own box is a school boy error.  I coach an amateur team and it’s the sort of thing I don’t expect to see in an amateur game.  In fairness to Baker he was unlucky that it cost us because Pudil’s clearance had plenty of distance. I’m looking to vilify Baker by the way, but I would hope he knows he dropped a clanger there.

NOT?

Just now, CF_Owl said:

So you drop a young player who's playing his first season in the senior side for one wonky header?! That's madness. Way to ruin his confidence.

If Baker gets dropped it won’t be for one wonky header. It’s a massive high pressure game against Leeds, so if Jos thinks he needs taking out of the firing line he’ll be doing it to protect the team and the lads confidence rather than to destroy it.