Does Forestieri start on Friday night?

The usual spiel is about how the players recover for the next game. Being nearly a week there should be no real problem with recovery unless someone has taken a knock or got a strain.

I think there will be changes, just a few, and I can't predict who.

I suspect Marco will stay in. I wouldn't be surprised if FF is on the bench.

I’m torn on this one.

Forestieri is our best player and is a far better player than Matias but I’m not sure dropping Matias after his performance at Villa Park would send the right message to the playing squad.

I probably sway more towards starting Forestieri but I don’t think Luhukay will and I think he’ll stick with Matias.

Somehow posted in the wrong thread and now I can’t delete my post, so I’ll just reply to the OP in this thread instead. I’m fully expecting him to be on the bench and for the starting 11 to be the same as the other night.

Edited by JackSWFC

19 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We surely don’t need three at the back against Leeds at home?

Just said exactly the same to my Leeds supporting mate. 

And this is possibly where the limitations with Jos appear. Against Villa the perfect away performance, resolute at the back, kept things calm when they equalised and clinical infront of goal. 

At home we need to be all of the above but be more on the front foot, admittley I haven’t been to any home games this season but on last seasons watching we were reluctant to be the team on the front foot 

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

What do we think?

Can't see how Matias can be dropped TBH. In fact, can't see how anyone can, or will be dropped after Saturday's performance.

A fit and raring to go FF on the bench is my call.

And he'll bag our third in a 3-1 win.

:ghoulguy:

Why was it necessary to start another thread on this subject?