66-1

Guest Bulgaria

2 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

How much do you class as a huge wedge?

£250.  It will return me £468.75 plus my stake which will pay for a season ticket next year.  Didn't get one this year due to commitments.  Its a very competitive league and we will see inconsistent results all season but I fancy us for top 12.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

£250.  It will return me £468.75 plus my stake which will pay for a season ticket next year.  Didn't get one this year due to commitments.  Its a very competitive league and we will see inconsistent results all season but I fancy us for top 12.

Fair play, good luck. Yeah we could/should be in and around that area of the league and it's going to be a tight one.

47 minutes ago, Almat said:

SkyBet have seriously lost their marbles! Before this great run they had us at 150/1 to with the league. Many points gained later they have us at 200/1. Are they looking for a tax write down? lol

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/championship/winner/best-odds

Bet other bookies are loving it, they can lay off and still make a good wedge with no risk

35 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Then again @ 200-1 its a return of over £5k in the event of the unbelievable happening. not to be sniffed at.

Or there may be a cash out possibility if the odds contract. At the start of the season hills went 14/1 on wednesday being relegated which was out of line. I had £200 on and cashed out for £450 after our 3 wins in a week run. 

5 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

not so sure on this one, do skybet limit the stake. I ended up using betfred and they stopped me from putting more than £30 on. 

Yeah, prob right.

I had a couple of hundred on but spread, top 6, top half, outright/ew, just £20 ew on the 200/1 shot

200/1 winner ew

16/1 top 6 (now 10/1)

2/1 top half (now 15/8)

I've probably bet like 3 times in my life, but couldn't resist lol

I put a tenner on for a laugh

It's split into two five pound bets though, at 200-1. One of them is each way, so I think I get £1600 if we win champ, and £130 if we 'place'

But since I have no idea, what does 'place' mean? (1st or 2nd?) (betvictor)

Edited by jomaco

1 hour ago, jomaco said:

I've probably bet like 3 times in my life, but couldn't resist lol

I put a tenner on for a laugh

It's split into two five pound bets though, at 200-1. One of them is each way, so I think I get £1600 if we win champ, and £130 if we 'place'

But since I have no idea, what does 'place' mean? (1st or 2nd?) (betvictor)

That's a novel way of doing it. An each way but includes the win and place part. Should have just done £5 each way.