66-1

Guest Bulgaria

6 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

Ok, so I am not saying lump on or owt like that, but of all the teams on 14 points, we are the outsiders.

Bet 365 even have Wigan and Blackburn at shorter odds to win the league, and even Birmingham are the same price as us..

Do they know summat we don't?

yes they have more chance

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, brando said:

yes they have more chance

Can you explain (in layman's terms) why Brum, Wigan and Blackburn have more chance of winning the league than us?

You will need to scientifically show and explain reasons, extra points will be awarded if you show workings out.

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Can you explain (in layman's terms) why Brum, Wigan and Blackburn have more chance of winning the league than us?

You will need to scientifically show and explain reasons, extra points will be awarded if you show workings out.

Priceless..... Princess lol

10 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

We won’t win the league. We don’t know our best team, shape and we have various vulnerabilities at the back. However, the 15/8 bet for a top half finish is a no brainer. I’m going to bang a huge wedge on that. I do think if we can get the balance right in our team and Hooper and FF come back, why can’t we go for a top 6 place? No stand out teams this season. 

Think it’s our defence though mate oh and the midfield and the fact we don’t have a settled side , we need to consistently pick up points , not sure we can as yet . Loving the ride at the mo though .UTO . 

10 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Just had another punt @200/1  ew 1/4 top 3.

Prob finish 4th :mad: but would still be happy just fewer quids in :biggrin: I'm covered down to top 10...lower than that, then a big hit.

I've no clue why the bookies have wrote us off, just no money gone on us I guess. But then again I can't see any going on Norwich, Wigan, Bristol City or even the Blad##s

Who all have shorter odds than us

SkyBet? Their 200/1 is so of of kilter with the rest of the bookies* it's absolutely crazy. I've had a (smallish) punt. Crazy not to at 200/1. 

Next best is Betrred at 100/1

Edited by Almat

12 hours ago, wiltonowl said:

15/8 for top half finish is decent and only bet that anyone who likes there money should look at.

Just my opinion but promotion or top 6 maybe out of reach for us this season.

That top half finish should keep anyone interested untill end of season and maybe even have the luxury of enjoying the last 5/6 games.

An even more ridiculous 11/4 at BetVictor!

8 minutes ago, Almat said:

SkyBet? Their 200/1 is so of of kilter with the rest of the bookies* it's absolutely crazy. I've had a (smallish) punt. Crazy not to at 200/1. 

Next best is Betrred at 100/1

Yep skybet, they were offering 150/1 4 or 5 weeks ago before our little good run and now odds have got longer? Their computer has blown a fuse i thinks.

Though their top 6 price has shortened from 16/1 to 10/1.

I thought bloody ell 200/1 and offering ew top 3 1/4 odds.

My main bet is top 6 to be honest.

Get all my money back and a small gain if 7th to 10th. Finish 11th or below, lose the lot.

If by some miracle we won it all bets in, proper big big dosh.

The ideal scenario for me is, 3rd -6th  in April with not much in it, so I can lay off......unless of course we are 10pts clear then there will be no laying off.

Skybet guy will be offering me £1000's to cash in early lol

21 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

We won’t win the league. We don’t know our best team, shape and we have various vulnerabilities at the back. However, the 15/8 bet for a top half finish is a no brainer. I’m going to bang a huge wedge on that. I do think if we can get the balance right in our team and Hooper and FF come back, why can’t we go for a top 6 place? No stand out teams this season. 

How much do you class as a huge wedge?