Biased pundits etc

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

It was a great goal, but ultimately counted for nothing at all. Don’t worry about it. I’m sure he’d rather have had a scrappy tap in and end up on the winning side.

Me thinks that most modern footballers would think otherwise. Bet he couldn't wait to rush home to get his Kleenex out and have numerous ham shanks whilst watching it on the box.

Tremendous goal, the lad deserves a lot of credit for it. I was in the ground, and was too disappointed at conceding to realise how good it was at the time; as soon as I watched the goals back on telly, I realised it was different gravy. 

The media have have, rightly, given us plenty of credit for some cracking goals in recent years; this week it’s someone else’s turn.

2 hours ago, StarmanNWC said:

It was a great goal and in no way were they biased. The bbc team annoyed me slightly though when we went 2-1 up and they then spent 3+ minutes talking about what a good squad villa had and if it would put pressure on Bruce. The word Wednesday didn’t even get mentioned other than to say we scored.

If the media can find a way to not mention us they will - the Sunday papers today are full of Bruce's problems. 'Twas ever thus. The only thing that matters is that Wednesday played really well and won!!!!

It doesn't count for nothing.

In 2050 some Villa player will hit a volley into the corner in front of the Holte End, and a dad will say to his son: no, that's the second best goal I've seen here...

Nothing in the end matters. Human life will disappear from the planet; then all life; then the planet, and the Sun, and the whole galaxy.

But in so far as anything matters in football, that's the sort of thing that does.

4 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Not saying it wasn’t am I ?? I’m saying all though near identical people glorifying one I am impressed with the goal and my vote for goal of day week month will go to that also but why are people carrying off about it so much in comparison to bannans that’s all I’m saying 

who gives a sh*t?-apart from you obviously

4 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Why is it that Bannan smashes that goal against Millwall and yehrr he wins goal of month etc and people did say it was good but why now Villa player scored IDENTICAL goal does everyone seem to be going wild over it sky sports just now saying I’ve never seen a goal as good etc all news snippets I’ve seen going on and on about it.

is it cause it’s against us or summat??? People never seem to react the same with us as they do others or am I imagining things ??

Who care ? we won they lost because over 90 min we were the better team.

Plus who takes any notice of SKY pundits ?

Enjoy your weekend.

9 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Why is it that Bannan smashes that goal against Millwall and yehrr he wins goal of month etc and people did say it was good but why now Villa player scored IDENTICAL goal does everyone seem to be going wild over it sky sports just now saying I’ve never seen a goal as good etc all news snippets I’ve seen going on and on about it.

is it cause it’s against us or summat??? People never seem to react the same with us as they do others or am I imagining things ??

Brummie.png.d56e6cf175518b2492e565866a48d74e.png

• Haha 2